• You cannot reply to this topic

How good is Northern Command? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:55 AM

I posted this question in my last thread and im sorry if this is the wrong section for this topic, i looked around the forums and this is the only place i found to post this but if its wrong i apologize an moderators please feel free of moving it.

I would like to know how good are the Northern Command guys with their service and website. I am planning to buy their AT416 but just by looking at their website i dont really trust them but i have never bought anything from them, so i would like to know preferebly from people with experience from them if they are reliable and count with good service.

Thank you!

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#2 User is offline   The Bear 

• The Bear
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ghost Bear

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:15 AM

I bought my AT-4 through Northern Command and have had fairly good experiences with him. I have had to send my marker back to him a few times and he's tried hard to always get it back to me fast and get the problems resolved. He does get busy and one time my marker was with him for quite a while, and though the issues with it have not been resolved that is more an issue with the marker, and not with Northern Command. I've had the best luck working with him over the phone, but I have ordered from his website and everything went smoothly. He seems like a stand up guy and I think you'd do fine with him. He's also very close to ATS and can usually get parts/service fairly quickly.

On the subject of the AT-16, I don't believe they are in production anymore (though maybe something has changed since I bought my marker). I was going to get it originally but has to go with the AT-4. The guy at Northern Command said there just wasn't enough demand for them, but they still occasionally run a batch of parts for them so maybe you'll get lucky.

Bear
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:21 AM

I can vouch for Northern Command.

I haven't done any business with them, but I know the guys behind the scenes as they are local to my area.

ATS is also local, hence the closer connection The Bear alluded to.
Member of Team Akkadian

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users