Special Ops Paintball: what is your favorite combo of players? - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

what is your favorite combo of players? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shadow Ghost 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadow Ghost 13

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:22 PM

me and my friend have a special paintball bond and we dont have to give any clues or looks to know wat we will do next. only thing. imma dagger and he is a ghost walker or whatever the sniper does. what are you guys favorite combos? :evil:

#2 User is offline   Voky 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TOP NOTCH

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:32 PM

I don't know all the choices, but I think a Dagger and Ghost Walker sound relatively good together.

This post has been edited by Voky: 11 June 2008 - 05:32 PM

Lover of Chick-fil-A #1
PM me for a #
Alabamian #1

#3 User is offline   The Scout 

• Penny for the gurney
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Scout

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:51 PM

I used to think I wanted to pick my teammates playing outlaw in regards to their playing style. But there are two guys that are just hilarious together, they don't take anything seriously. They're hysterical to watch and even if your team is getting completely destroyed you don't care because of how funny they make the game.
Official Pump Owner #98
"Maybe God keeps us on earth, just like we have beef farms for cows. Then, when we die he eats us... I just freaked myself out. Be right back, I gotta go pray"-Kook

#4 User is offline   Steel Tiger 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Steel Tiger

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

Dagger at point with two sabres to flank. Add in a broadsword for firepower and a squad commander. And to top it all off throw in a ghost flanker.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   ThirdI 

• Elite Weekend 2007 Sportsmanship Winner and 2008 Instructor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ThirdI

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:23 AM

Personally, I prefer 2 Daggers who are skilled in slipping into a Sniper style when necessary. This means advancing, generally in the tape line area, getting out in front then laying in wait and either striking the enemy command after their forces pass or striking the enemy force from behind once they encounter the rest of your team.

#6 User is offline   Woodbender 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Woodbender

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:37 PM

View PostThirdI, on Jun 12 2008, 09:23 AM, said:

Personally, I prefer 2 Daggers who are skilled in slipping into a Sniper style when necessary. This means advancing, generally in the tape line area, getting out in front then laying in wait and either striking the enemy command after their forces pass or striking the enemy force from behind once they encounter the rest of your team.

This sort of descibes my playing style. I typically try to gain ground as quickly as possible. Sometimes though, I will spend most of the game crawling through brush in order to obtain a good angle on the opforce. Every now and then when I am moving up the flank, I realize that my opponent has gained the advantage in position and is advancing on me. If I am not yet spotted, that is my cue to slip behind some greenery and set up an ambush.

#7 User is offline   paulpker121 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Spotter6661

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:41 PM

Uhm...All daggers :P
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!

Official Sabre #1337

#8 User is offline   DaggerofBWUK 

• Theknightofbwuk-dagger styley
  • PipPip

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:40 PM

Me and my mate love to mow walk-ons, Im a dagger where he's a heavy, it's quite a good combo seeing as cover is eft to be a desire rather than reality on our local field. Bar the few bunkers, bushes, trees, logs and the ditch that runs the entire field (walk-ons don't tend to use it seeing as there's alot of nettles), there is little cover that lets us move with ease. So what we do is get over the fact that we like to (flash)bang things and love to spark off random smoke grenades. He covers me while I run from bunker to bunker pushing the enemy back, then when/if we get to the ditch with out blinding ourselves with flashbangs or burning our pockets to much with the open smoke grenade in it. Once we get to that ditch the enemy tend to loose faith in our push forward due to the large amounts of smoke and flashes (+the groans) They tend to move more people onto our strong side (mainly made up of walk-ons). Then we jump in the ditch and belly crawl behind their main bunker, by the time we get there our main offencive should be right infront of their main bunker, which is impossibe to kill anyone enless you're behind it. Then me and my mate open up on the defenders and run for the flag. Boom mission complete.

basically what im saying is if you have a barren field, hook up with a heavy gunner and alot of ammo. U'll be fine.
"May be the new kid on the block
but that don't really matter
'Cos I is from Gloucestershire
and I can drive a tra-ar"

#9 User is offline   Epic win 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Yardsalesniper312

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:27 AM

1 dagger 3 hammers 2 broadswords 4 snipers.

#10 User is offline   Anti-Hero13 

• Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:kimmle

Posted 22 June 2008 - 08:13 AM

For me the best combo is 2 sabres. Both can provide cover fire, and flank. They compliment each other by being able to switch off and do just about anything.
aut viam inveniam aut faciam- I'll either find a way or make one

#11 User is offline   SHOOTSWITHEYESCLOSED 

• ?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SHOOTSWITHEYESCLOSED

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:18 AM

View PostAnti-Hero13, on Jun 22 2008, 10:13 AM, said:

For me the best combo is 2 sabres. Both can provide cover fire, and flank. They compliment each other by being able to switch off and do just about anything.

i think most of the guys i play with are sabres and it makes for a fast paced game. We can move forward and fall back and don't feel the need to fit into just one position. 1 or 2 heavy gunners would help out also.

#12 User is offline   EPIC_Fox 

• filth.fm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EPIC_Fox

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:35 PM

Personally as long as you know what your doing in the sport of paintball your good to run with me
Boss Paintball

#13 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:euglow54

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:39 PM

I like a combination of good players. That's about it. They can be a Ghost Flanker or Sabre or Superman. I don't care.
IPB Image
Kill by Necessity, Capture by Design
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#14 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• SPPL Junkie -- BlackLight Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lomarandil

Posted 04 July 2008 - 12:56 PM

View Posteuglow54, on Jun 24 2008, 03:39 PM, said:

I like a combination of good players. That's about it. They can be a Ghost Flanker or Sabre or Superman. I don't care.

Well put..

just because of the way our team is composed.. I usually run in a group of 2 daggers (myself and Jester3) and a broadsword in the back. Works well.. but it's as much because we play together often as because we use those styles of play.

#15 User is offline   Kavemann 

• Heroes get remembered, But Legends never Die.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kavemann

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:33 PM

Well I play sabre and ghost flanker and my budddy and teammate (SILENT MOUNTAIN MAN) he palys full on sniper when we break for the woods we usually know what to do next without words or radio just instinct of knowing one another well enough to self judge what comes next.
-----------
NO MESS WITH KAVEMANN!

THRILL BILLY #1

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users