• You cannot reply to this topic

Seneca county players let me know if you are out there. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Lee Evans 

• Lee Evans
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Lee Evans

Posted 05 January 2005 - 10:15 AM

I live in seneca county NY and more specifically, Ovid. I play with alot of my friends at my house in our woods, and some people who are not my friends but I tolerate anyway because we need the bodies. My field is about 10 acres. There are lots of bunkers, pillbox's, natural barricades, and so on. The woods are well suited for paintball with lots of big trees to hide behind and mostly open spaces, but with enough areas of thick brush for stealth and ambush. We also have Jaime, a guy who owns and operates eagle mountain paintball, who comes with paint, a co2 fill station, and chrono to keep things more, mainstream orientated, I guess. He also refs and we usually have a camera to record the games and watch at the end of the day, and there is always food, and its a good time. The only thing I dont like about my parties, is that people sit around alot between games, but maybe thats just me. Im back for two minutes and im reloaded or whatever and ready to play again. If any of you live in this area, and would like to attend my games this summer, write me a reply and we can talk, the more the better. Hope to hear from you! :unsure:

This post has been edited by Lee Evans: 05 January 2005 - 10:21 AM

user posted image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users