• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fulda Gap 2009 November 6th - 8th Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   JesterTLS 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:38 AM

Fulda Gap 2009

Command Decisions Wargames Center, Taylorsville NC.
www.cdpaintball.com

Its that time once again to start planning for Fulda Gap 2009. Northa Carolina's premier scenario paintball event is back. The WARSAW Pact forces will be trying to maintain their winning streak and NATO will be trying to end that streak and claim victory.

For those that have not had a chance to play Fulda Gap, this is a unit game where you sign up for the side and specific unit you want to play for. Fuda Gap is a theoretical battle between the forces of the WARSAW Pact (Soviets) and the NATO Alliances. Had the cold war ever heated up, this would be the openign moves of World War III. Tanks, mines, Air Strikes, Chemical Gas Attacks, and Nuclear Missle are in play. Dont forget your chemical weapons gear!

www.FuldaGap.com The site will be updated soon for the 2009 event. (note: Platoon Leader MilSim event will not be the same weekend as Fulda)

Palyer cap is at 700 for 2009 and we will meet that cap, so get registered early. You can register online starting July 1st at www.ScenarioSupply.com

This post has been edited by JesterTLS: 07 June 2009 - 09:42 AM

Team ODX (Operational Detachment X-Ray)
OSF Operator's Strike Force
www.scenariosupply.com www.cdpaintball.com

#2 User is offline   SOLIDUS SNAKE 

• dislikes his own avvy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CORPORATE ASSASIN

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:04 AM

Best scenario I have seen in NC. Looking forward to being there. Command decision has an amazing field and great staff. If you can make it you wont be dissapointed.
RAP 4, We Make All Those Terrible Products Nobody Asked For - C-3
My feedback

#3 User is offline   Ecellg 

• Landing gear 25' from plane.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ecellg

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:51 PM

Amazing last year, and I plan to be there again this year. I hope they find a better way to do gas masks, as mine broke after the first use. Maybe we members should meet up sometime at the event.

Edit: Maybe NATO can take it this year. What is it now, a three year losing streak?

This post has been edited by Ecellg: 08 June 2009 - 07:59 PM

FULDA GAP 2009
Serving In The:
U.S. 3rd Mechanized Infantry Division/3rd Brigade 3-22 Infantry
NATO WILL Be Victorious This Next Year

#4 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:headhunter2

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:52 AM

I have played in almost every other scenario at CD paintball except Fulda Gap. I was in attendance last year but it was as a vendor. The game last year was awesome to watch and I really hope to get to play this year.
Invisible text club member #15 Every time you wipe paint God makes a new PETA member Adminion #12 My Feedback
If you play your own game of paintball using Spec ops as guidelines and not as "law of position", put this in your sig.

#5 User is offline   JesterTLS 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:40 AM

HH, I hear you, I have never played Fulda. I have reffed , took pictures, and assisted in the store but never played it.

I should have me a new tank by then, so I should be playing, and rolling in some armor!

Announcement, CDWC would like to announce the new NATO General for 2009, Side Show of Team IYAOYAS and the OSF! He is an experienced scenario general and is bringing alot of backing from the OG's (Planet Eclipse, X7, 98, and a5og.net) and the OSF. Its gonna be a good game.

#6 User is offline   13th Disciple 

• Disciple
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Disciple

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

Boss Company will be in attendance this year. Members of Boss Company have been out for the past several years playing (formally members of EPIC UNIT). Looking forward to playing at Command Decesions again. Played at Bad day in Baghdad, had a blast, toke home MVT for the Iraqi Army. Looking forward to this game guys. Stop by the forum and post it under our events page if you get a chance.

www.bosscompanypb.com/forum

#7 User is offline   mitchalo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Eastern Brigade

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:54 PM

My son and I will be there this year. Hope to hook up with a team before then.

#8 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:12 AM

mitchhalo glad to have you on the forums. Fuldagap is a very large event and I know you and your son will have a blast. Im not sure if my team will be in attendance for this event or if I am flying solo but you are more then welcome to run with me and my crew. We are just a bunch of misfit ballers that decided to band together for large events. If you interested hit me up with a PM.
Invisible text club member #15 Every time you wipe paint God makes a new PETA member Adminion #12 My Feedback
If you play your own game of paintball using Spec ops as guidelines and not as "law of position", put this in your sig.

#9 User is offline   EPIC_Fox 

• filth.fm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EPIC_Fox

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:28 AM

View Post13th Disciple, on Jun 9 2009, 04:03 PM, said:

Boss Company will be in attendance this year. Members of Boss Company have been out for the past several years playing (formally members of EPIC UNIT). Looking forward to playing at Command Decesions again. Played at Bad day in Baghdad, had a blast, toke home MVT for the Iraqi Army. Looking forward to this game guys. Stop by the forum and post it under our events page if you get a chance.

www.bosscompanypb.com/forum

Not only will Boss Company be there, but I plan on dragging a few of the guys from the speedball teams to play with them!
Boss Paintball

#10 User is offline   JesterTLS 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:37 AM

When did you Epic boys change your team name??? That name was too well known to change it!!

Remember guys, register for NATO!!!!

NATO FTW!!!

#11 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:07 PM

I was wondering the same thing. I looked up your website and it does not mention anything about the former team of Epic Unit

#12 User is offline   Lao Yan Qiang 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:56 PM

Registration is now open ! Fulda Gap 2009

Go PACT !

#13 User is offline   Super Saber 

• May the Schwartz be with you!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Tater

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:23 PM

me thinks EPIC Unit mite have split up?

Rogue Cell will be there in force, we are undesided on what side we are playing on at this time. We are looking forward to playing with Boss Company again.

#14 User is offline   Mike_BossPB 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:55 AM

There was a shift in direction in EPIC Unit, some of us decided to branch off and start Boss Company. EPIC Unit's CO has told me he intends to be at Fulda Gap this year, and we look forward to seeing him and the rest of EPIC.

#15 User is offline   JesterTLS 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:36 AM

Okay Gotcha! So we now have two great teams instead of one. Sounds like a winner to me, especially if you both go NATO!!!!

Super Saber, go NATO!!! We'd love to have the Rouges with us instead of against us!!! And hey, we got a new General. We gonna have some fun this year. I know I am anyway. I'm buying Priest's Bradley Fighting Vehicle. So for my first time actually playing Fulda, I will be rocking a Tank and representing the 3rd Armored Division!!!

We are gonna have a pretty big turn out from the Operator Group's web sites and the Operator's Strike Force backing NATO this year since the General is one of our own. If we dont win, it darn sure aint gonna be the blow out it was last year. But we can still use the help of any good player or team that wants to join up.

This post has been edited by JesterTLS: 26 June 2009 - 08:41 AM

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users