Special Ops Paintball: This Glorious Nightmare Recruitment - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

This Glorious Nightmare Recruitment SPPL here we come! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   General Biggles 

• The Horde Consumes... And You're Next.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:General Biggles

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:58 PM

This Glorious Nightmare

Because of the KC SPPL tournament August 9-10 we are stepping up our recruiting.

Recruitment for TGN Scenario/Woodsball Paintball team of Kansas City Kansas is Now! TGN is looking for serious players with a commitment to Honor, Integrity & Fearlessness in the face of paint annihilation.

• Aggression, Aggression, Aggression! If your just going to sit back and watch the fireworks safely, don’t even ask. However, if you would like to take part as a stealth member (Crawl around totally camouflaged, waiting for that perfect shot) Please join.
• Must attend 2 Home and 1 Away events a year.
• Must be in good shape. Weights, push-ups, running. Whatever exercise you enjoy, do it. We don’t want you heaving in the middle of the game.
• We are a fairly new team to the area. But we have achieved MVT at the 2008 Raid On Natzweiler Scenario game. We also value Honor as can be seen through our 2008 RON Sportsmanship Award recipient Wayne “Cobra” Schlight. Through these early accomplishments we wish to set the standard for excellence.
• Discipline. We are not military D.I.’s, but we do not tolerate disrespect of authority, teammates or other teams. When you first join you will be put into a squad with a “Squad Leader” and no matter what the situation you will follow orders unless overruled. Everyone just wants to have fun playing paintball, and so do we. So please be respectful.
• We expect members to be responsible for their own money and spend smart. To buy reliable guns, decent paint (NO Monsterballs) and support the team through chipping in a couple dollars here and there for necessities (Chrono & Field Improvements).
• Our goal is to have 50 members, attend D-Day 2009 Strong, and place in SPPL. And of course our #1 goal…..HAVE FUN!!!

Please Contact CO Daniel.Metcalf@kscy.us

See you on the field. :huh:

P.S. No Pink, Yellow, Orange or any other extreme “Neon” color clothing. We like style too, but don’t make us bonus-ball you.
We play in the woods people!!!

This post has been edited by General Biggles: 30 May 2008 - 01:59 PM

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women.

#2 User is offline   jmsiona 

• my milkshake
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JMSIONA

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:19 PM

LOL 50? you must have alot more woodsballers there than in iowa.. man 50, thats a crazy crazy amount for 1 team here man

Good luck at the SPPL, I hope to see you there someday! :laugh:

This post has been edited by jmsiona: 30 May 2008 - 11:24 PM

#3 User is offline   Ghost Recons Punisher 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:33 AM

You have the support of Ghost Recon but you will have to compete against us at the SPPL!!

This is an up and coming team in our region that has earned much respect from their honest play and humble attitude on and off the field. We look forward to seeing more of you as you grow.

And yes woodsball is quite large in our area as GR has 35 members and BB Brigade boasts over 100 members just in KC alone with many more teams out there.
Punisher
Proud CO Ghost Recon
www.ghostrecon.myfastforum.org
GR Productions
Drop Zone Paintball www.dzes.org

#4 User is offline   billybob 

• The John Deere of paintball. Nothing mows as nice.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Location:Leavenworth County Kansas, everyone's a prisoner here
  • Brigade Name:billybob

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:31 PM

I have no doubt that you can get 50 players to "join" your team but the hard part is keeping them organized. Trying to get 50 people to all work together and be able to make it to events together is going to be quite a chore. Good luck to you guys. And make sure you let me know next time you're doing an outlaw game. I should have some time to play between D-Day and the SPPL event.
"Life sucks" ~LT
"What the Hell? Is Abercrombie making people now!!!?"~ Vash

#5 User is offline   General Biggles 

• The Horde Consumes... And You're Next.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:General Biggles

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:35 PM

Thanks for the comments guys, and I'll make sure to tell you billybob. :ghillie:
What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users