Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:35 PM

Just use a baseball or water balloons.

#17 User is offline   NOODLES322 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MARXMANN

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:01 PM

you could just use water ballons. or throw a baseball.

#18 User is offline   Hurricane 

• Play Hard, Play Smart
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TheHurricane

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:49 PM

View PostPuzuma, on Jul 24 2007, 09:47 AM, said:

Hmmm... So you want a grenade that you an use as practice? One that feels like a real grenade but doesn't go off? Those are already made. They are called "Squad Busters".

Come on! You knew someone was going to say it.

haha i agree with this guy. you cant go wrong cuz you know they wont go off. they have just bout the same weight. and hey if it does happen to go off. you can call the news and i bet youll get money for a hit story "new flash today a kid practiceing with a tippmann squad buster AND IT WENT OFF! we was rewarded with 100 dollers and a lawsuit agaisnt him becuase they think he tanpered with it" i know wasnt funny at all. still true though.
Team Brute Force
Generously Sponsored By:
Planet Eclipse | PnL Paintball | Valken | Visions Edge | Exalt | Energy Batteries

#19 User is offline   Hafnium 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Hafnium

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:56 PM

View PostPuzuma, on Jul 24 2007, 09:47 AM, said:

Hmmm... So you want a grenade that you an use as practice? One that feels like a real grenade but doesn't go off? Those are already made. They are called "Squad Busters".

Come on! You knew someone was going to say it.

That is hysterical
He who is skilled in defeat shall neve see destruction

#20 User is offline   CHICKINDUDE 

• CAP'N CHICKIN
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:CHICKINDUDE

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:28 PM

HA! I HAVE CAME UP WITH A (EASY TO MAKE) DURABLE F BOMB! BUT IM GOING TO TELL YOU HOW I CAME UP WITH ONE
(IF YOU DON'T LIKE STORYS SKIP TO BOTTEM) YES THE SQUAD BUSTER JOKE IS FUNNY BUT THEY WILL POP IF IT LANDS
ON A SHARP STICK SO I MADE A INDUSTRUCTABLE F BOMB USING TWO CAGES FROM SQUAD BUSTERS and yes they would probly sew you for the gernade tampering lol

One day....
Cap'n Chickin was shooting his A5A2 Broadsword in his backyard (a log with a paintball mask on it) after shooting a pod of paint he walked up to the mask and washed it off then the Idea struk his head....With blazeing speed he ran his 285 pound self up the stairs into his room and saw his gernade rack filled with F-bombs...but he grabed a Squad buster (Beacuse they never go off) he compared the waight of them and they were about the same waight (sligtly lighter squad buster)
he then went to the backyard with a roll of duck tape and a shovle.... withen 3 min he made a peace o crap bunker
then walked as far as he thought possable and tossed it after 4-5 trys he masterd it but then his 6th toss the gernade somehow went off (GASP) so then he got another one and that one got harpoond by a sharp stick...angry he stoped up to his room and got a F bomb and wraped it up in duck tape a bunch of times (Harpoon) but then he got another idea
he got another F bomb and wraped it up in duck tape again then put the plastic covers from the squad busters and cut them
to fit on gernade then wrap it again with duck tape sucksess he made a durable gernade

FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO MAKE E MAIL THEGR8CHICKINDUDE@YAHOO.COM AND POST AS (GERNADE HELP)
so I dont think its SPAM ok
Ghost Gunner! (The counter sniper.)

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users