Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#676 User is offline   icumrhammer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:icumrhammer

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:33 PM

special ops should make a magazine like the bren. its is just a hollow dummymag that replaces your feed neck

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  bren.bmp (222.71K)
    Number of downloads: 16

those werent noobs that shot you in the back. that was me the ghost flanker!
IPB Image

#677 User is offline   ~LURCH~ 

• Elite Sniper
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:~LURCH~

Posted 19 June 2006 - 02:31 PM

I would like to see SpecOps start a Obsession Fund where guys like me who have wives that can't understand our need for paintball can deposite a fixed amount of money in every month and that go towards our divorce lawyers when our wives divorce us because as I see it here is the gist:
1) $1000 bucks to get started in paintball to get gun gear and all the accessories to just go play (upset wife)
2) 1 or 2 days a month to play and practice paintball (upsets wife)
3) $40-$100 a month to play i.e. paintballs,air, travel. (upsets wife)
4) whenever we go on a trip somewhere I look for fellow paintballers in the area we are traveling to see if there are any games planned. (really upsets wife)
5) sleeping with my A5 the first month after I got it. (not literally sleeping with it but almost (Irate wife))
6) spending time learning every nook and cranny of my a5 (wife wonders why were married)
7) Researching every possible tactic, strategy, gun add-on, mod, basically spending 2 hrs a day on Specialopspaintball.com learning more so when gametime comes I don't have 30 welts on my body(Wife saying i'm Obsessed and acting like paintball is more important than her which if it wasn't for you know the intimate part of marriage I would say she's right)
8) calling all my friends and talking about nothing but Paintball all the time (wife wont talk to me any more)
9) using her backpack parts to make a 3 point tactical harness (She hasn't noticed yet but will keep you informed)
10) coming home from a full Saturday of playing with an ear to ear grin on your face from having so much fun (wife tries to use your a5 for a bat and beat you with it)
11) having to dig in other peoples couches for money to save up for a HPA tank and other stuff so wife doesn't know how much you spent on it and there is no paper trail for her to be nosey and find out how much money your spending on paintball. (wife threatens to feed you tofu for a month when she sees the credit card bills or bank statement)

thats just the ones that were on the top of my head I hope others out there don't have the same problem when it comes to Paintball and their wives, but if you do I know what your going through and I hope they start this fund.

Another Idea for Specops to make is a full line of home accessories like sheets with the specialops logo on them camo and other patterns, ultralite fusion pajamas, travel coffee mugs, coffee cups, flags, and more things that people can buy to show off and advertise their favorite website www.specialopspaintball.com

If you could change the format of the game log where if you ref you get the 50 points but don't have to enter any kills or deaths because I know guys who ref all day but if they add it to the gamelog then they have to make up kills and deaths so there ratio doesn't go down. Attached File  PAINTBALLERS_TOMBSTONE.jpg (148.48K)
Number of downloads: 50

Your Rear End is the only thing to wipe. View My Special Ops Brigade Page
webdog radio warpig

#678 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 19 June 2006 - 03:39 PM

View PostALIEN PAINTBALL, on Jun 19 2006, 05:31 PM, said:

I would like to see SpecOps start a Obsession Fund where guys like me who have wives that can't understand our need for paintball can deposite a fixed amount of money in every month and that go towards our divorce lawyers when our wives divorce us because as I see it here is the gist:
1) $1000 bucks to get started in paintball to get gun gear and all the accessories to just go play (upset wife)
4) whenever we go on a trip somewhere I look for fellow paintballers in the area we are traveling to see if there are any games planned. (really upsets wife)
5) sleeping with my A5 the first month after I got it. (not literally sleeping with it but almost (Irate wife))
6) spending time learning every nook and cranny of my a5 (wife wonders why were married)
7) Researching every possible tactic, strategy, gun add-on, mod, basically spending 2 hrs a day on Specialopspaintball.com learning more so when gametime comes I don't have 30 welts on my body(Wife saying i'm Obsessed and acting like paintball is more important than her which if it wasn't for you know the intimate part of marriage I would say she's right)
8) calling all my friends and talking about nothing but Paintball all the time (wife wont talk to me any more)
9) using her backpack parts to make a 3 point tactical harness (She hasn't noticed yet but will keep you informed)
10) coming home from a full Saturday of playing with an ear to ear grin on your face from having so much fun (wife tries to use your a5 for a bat and beat you with it)
11) having to dig in other peoples couches for money to save up for a HPA tank and other stuff so wife doesn't know how much you spent on it and there is no paper trail for her to be nosey and find out how much money your spending on paintball. (wife threatens to feed you tofu for a month when she sees the credit card bills or bank statement)

thats just the ones that were on the top of my head I hope others out there don't have the same problem when it comes to Paintball and their wives, but if you do I know what your going through and I hope they start this fund.

Another Idea for Specops to make is a full line of home accessories like sheets with the specialops logo on them camo and other patterns, ultralite fusion pajamas, travel coffee mugs, coffee cups, flags, and more things that people can buy to show off and advertise their favorite website www.specialopspaintball.com

If you could change the format of the game log where if you ref you get the 50 points but don't have to enter any kills or deaths because I know guys who ref all day but if they add it to the gamelog then they have to make up kills and deaths so there ratio doesn't go down. Attachment attachment

Look, not to flame you or anything, but, for the love of sanity, get your priorities straight! Act like a normal human being, and earn the money. If she's still annoyed at you, go to counseling or something. Nobody is going to make caps on how much you can spend because of your cravings. Just, on your own, control yourself.

Oh, and for the other idea, I doubt Special Ops is going to put out any more logo products than hats, T-shirts, patches, and stickers.
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#679 User is offline   Pneumaniac227 

• Certified Pump Paintball Crash Dummy
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2006 - 06:39 PM

I have a SpecOps barrel condom, but I really question whether it would be safe to use with a Stiffi. So, I would either wonder if it is safe to use the barrel condom on a Stiifi, or SpecOps could develop a Stiffi safe barrel condom. Just an idea.

And I hope it comes in SO Digi!
Digi Camo Program Web Dog Radio The Whiteboard
"Hype, cease and desist orders, and lawsuits are ruining our sport" club member #4
My Feedback (+8/-0) My Stuff For Sale!!! My Website
"The Ironmen though, are like the Yankees. I dont really care for them, but I would still place a bet on them." -ghostinthewood

#680 User is offline   PenguinSnipa 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:PenguinSnipa

Post icon  Posted 19 June 2006 - 06:53 PM

[/quote]

I don't know I might buy the travel mug or coffe cup. But Pajamas and bed sheets? I don't know about that! If your that obessed with paintball maybe your wife is right to be worried and angry.
An Artist is a creature, driven by demons, created in fantasy, and destoyed by purity and perfection!

IPB Image
IPB Image

#681 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C

Post icon  Posted 19 June 2006 - 08:57 PM

View PostPenguinSnipa, on Jun 19 2006, 06:53 PM, said:

Another Idea for Specops to make is a full line of home accessories like sheets with the specialops logo on them camo and other patterns, ultralite fusion pajamas...

Pajamas? That's what I use my Marauder 1s for...they're the "cammy jammies"... :P
Sigs aren't actually allowed on the Special Ops Forum, so I don't have one.

#682 User is offline   Majik 

• USAF
  • PipPip

Post icon  Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:27 PM

how about a tac cap loader , like the one for the A-5, but it would fit on a model 98 or a spyder.

#683 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C

Post icon  Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:34 PM

View PostMajik, on Jun 20 2006, 09:27 PM, said:

how about a tac cap loader , like the one for the A-5, but it would fit on a model 98 or a spyder.

Neither of those guns has a Cyclone feed (not stock, anyway...) so you couldn't use a Tac-Cap.

If you're talking about a puny little 50-round hopper that fits a standard feed neck, they make those already.
Sigs aren't actually allowed on the Special Ops Forum, so I don't have one.

#684 User is offline   Majik 

• USAF
  • PipPip

Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:37 PM

no not a little hopper, idk, i just thought that it would be cool

#685 User is offline   Squatting 13ear 

• Satisfy your Grunty thrist!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Squatting 13ear

Posted 21 June 2006 - 05:10 PM

An Air-Through Dragunov Stock.They look really nice and they already have a sling attachment built into them.Also, you can make 2 versions, one without the piece to the grip and one with.Or, evn better make it detachable.

For those who do not know what a Dragunov is---->Dragunov

Squatting 13ear

#686 User is offline   Squatting 13ear 

• PipPip

Posted 22 June 2006 - 05:47 PM

Yet another Stock.This time an Air-Through MG42.

For those who do not know what an MG42 is----->MG42

Squatting 13ear

This post has been edited by Squatting 13ear: 22 June 2006 - 05:48 PM

#687 User is offline   Squatting 13ear 

• PipPip

Posted 22 June 2006 - 06:46 PM

I'm on a role.Sort of.
Ok, a clip-on Bipod that clips to the top of the barrel and can be taken off in mid-game to adapt if necessary.Maybe blow some money and make a carbon-fiber version for extreme light weight.Basiclly a sniper accesory.

Image soon

Squatting 13ear

#688 User is offline   The Great and Powerful Flood 

• Medium Rifle - Bluffton Paintball
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Flood

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:01 PM

[quote][quote name='ALIEN PAINTBALL' date='Jun 19 2006, 05:31 PM' post='756827']
11) having to dig in other peoples couches for money to save up for a HPA tank and other stuff so wife doesn't know how much you spent on it and there is no paper trail for her to be nosey and find out how much money your spending on paintball. (wife threatens to feed you tofu for a month when she sees the credit card bills or bank statement)[/quote]

I'm with ya bro'.... Maybe we can start a support group; or a 12 step program... "Hello, my name is Flood, and I'm a Spec. Ops-aholic" etc.
Though I will say, my wife has actually become more supporting lately.... of course she could just be trying to get me out of the house; something about scareing the kids <_<

#689 User is offline   BTilson 

• Fledgeling Sniper
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:BTILSON

Posted 23 June 2006 - 11:07 AM

I've already got a thread going on this in the Mods and Upgrades Room, but I'm sure SpecOps would do a much better job with the concept than I could.

I've been searching all over the internet for something like this and I absolutely can not find it. Basically what I am looking for is a raised AND offset sight rail. Could make different versions of it (Weaver, Dovetail, etc) but the one I'm needing specifically is a 3/8" dovetail. (Tippmann 98c)

You would clamp it down on the top of the marker and it would extend up and to the left at a 45░ angle maybe 2-3", then have a rail mount there. This would allow a one piece add-on that would allow you to mount a scope or sight in a much more comfortable position. So instead of having to crane your neck down and to the right to be able to see through your sight (even more of a problem if you have a stock) you'll have the sight itself moved up and left closer to where your head is naturally anyway.

I realize that it would be possible to combine two different things to achieve a similar result, but I'd really like to see this as a one piece upgrade.

If this already exists, I apologize, but also please post up a link to where this can be found! :P

Thanks!

My thread on this in the Mods and Upgrades Room

This post has been edited by BTilson: 23 June 2006 - 11:10 AM

#690 User is offline   Brownies 

• ^hehe^
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:GHILLIE SNIPER

Posted 23 June 2006 - 11:24 AM

you know how the a-5 has an end-cap, and when that is taken off, you can put a stock on?

well, a removable end-cap thing that allows you to put a stock on any marker, especially speedball markers such as dm6s, matrix, shocker, quest, minion...

(i know that specops has the t2w stock thing, but i just don't like the looks of that, because it's not really attached to the marker and such)

This post has been edited by YOU DON'T NEED A NAME: 23 June 2006 - 11:25 AM

IPB Image
yay! finally a sig that obeys the guidelines

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users