• You cannot reply to this topic

Gen X Global 2+0 Pack My first pack

#1 User is offline   slowerpig81 

• This man is a Beast with that Phantom. -thisissparta
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:slowerpig81

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:36 PM

This was my first pack for a few reasons. It was cheap. Like most Gen X products, it is under $20 new, and if you can find it used it will probably be a freebie. I also didn't need that much paint. I will be keeping this pack for future use. It is worth it.

I can't say anything bad about this pack except that it bounces a little because of the narrow belt. If you want, you can remove the belt from the pack and use a wider belt, up to probably 3".

The good:
-Does its job. Carries 2 100 rd pods just fine. It has adequate Velcro straps on the bottom so pods won't fall out, and elastic on the other end, which has a square of grippy foam to stop it from sliding off of the pods.

-Has rigidizers. Lol I know that isn't a word, but what I mean is that there is a piece of plastic where you inset the pod to keep it open and round. Goes in easily.

-Has many other uses. Really!:
-the clip fasten belt has a wide range of sizes and can be used on most things. (not pants; buckle too big) Just slide it out.
-Water bottle holder. It will hold simple style Ice Mountain bottles quite nicely. This is good for longer games that you don't want a full camelbak for. You can also carry a pod and bottle for long, conservative games.
-Drink holder belt: It can carry most types of beverage containers. It can carry 4 12 oz cans, 2 beer bottles, 2 bottled waters (maybe tight), 2 20 oz soda (maybe tight) or 2 large energy drink cans.
-Homemade grenade holder. Big Boys will not fit but if you make your own you can make them longer with the same amount or more. You could probably fit 2 16 oz grenades in here :dry:

9 outta 10 b/c of the narrow belt.

#2 User is offline   Never Dead's twin 

• WARPAINT
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BLACK OPS RANGER

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:42 PM

Will it fit on some on that is 6"2 and weighs 128 pounds?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users