Special Ops Paintball: anyone with an add-on grenade launcher please enter - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

anyone with an add-on grenade launcher please enter need help deciding

#1 User is offline   LiquidSwordz 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:12 PM

ok ive been looking on rap4.com's site and there are so many launchers i dont know what to choose. the ones im mostly looking at though are the m203's and the phantom ones. either have to to be mounted to a weaver rail. i dont understand why the m203 on is like $100 more. is it because its bigger so more material? help a newb out on these please because i would like to buy one before the next time i go out

#2 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

• The Mad King
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:*hug*

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

last time i saw one, it didnt shoot actual paint grenades- it shot 5 paintballs at once and had to be loaded/charged with air/co2 along with the paint.
How'd you do that, sexy? - Becc asking me a question.

Aaron: Alcohol sucks balls. / Fen: No, that's what I do. / Me - Fen sucks balls! / Fen - Only yours Epic.

#3 User is offline   Sniper42 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:$niper42

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:33 PM

my friend has a phantom rap4 launcher and it only works half the time. the seals don't work well. when you fill it, they will either dump the co2 or leak. Rap4 products are junk. my dad has a t68 and it had to have almost 100$ of parts replaced. Rap4... yeah right more like Crap4
Anonymous Assassins Paintball Team

#4 User is offline   Twistedpsyche 

• God wills it!!!!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Twistedpsyche

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:27 PM

I have heard some pretty horrible things about Rap4, total Crap from what I hear.

Try and find yourself a scepter if you can. I've got one and it works flawless!!
psy·che (sie-kee) n.
The mind functioning as the center of thought, emotion, and behavior and consciously or unconsciously mediating the body's responses to the social and physical environment.
MY FEEDBACK

#5 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:04 PM

Don't buy RAP4! I can't stress that enough.

#6 User is offline   thisissparta 

• Tonight, We Dine In Heck!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thisissparta

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:10 PM

It will Explode!!! Seriously!!!

I've heard nothing but bad things about Rap4. If you must have a grenade launcher, make one yourself.
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker
Feedback: SO Forum (+13/-0) MCB: (+24/-0) I love Kaesie. Fact: I am a ninja.

#7 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:29 AM

Dont believe what people say about Rap4 and thats only because the Products they carry and sell arent Maunfactured by Rap4 to begin with and all that they do is claim that they built it and and resell it.

That being said, all the Launchers that Rap4.com carries and sells are nothin but Airsoft Grenade Launchers, this can clearly be seen by looking at other Airsoft Sites and look at their inventory of Grenade Launchers and you'll see that theyre exactly the same and that the only difference is the Price Tag and the Name painted or stamped on the launcher.

I have an Airsoft Classic Army M203 Grenade Launcher, which is exactly the same as the one that Rap4.com sells, the only difference....the Price Tag, in which I got my M203 for $50 less from an Airsoft Store.

Also with the Launcher, I bought the M68 Thunder Grenade that Rap4 sells and can fire four .68 cal paintballs and I havent had any problems when using it.

As for products that fail to work properly...blame it on the user, aka User Error.

#8 User is offline   Random_Anarkhy 

• Father of two, with 3 on the way!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Random_Anarkhy

Posted 26 July 2008 - 05:21 AM

well, that's my problem with the rap4 launchers, the just shoot paintballs, I want one that launches an actual paintgrenade, I think I'm gonna buy a cheap brass eagle, like a blade or somethings, and mod it to shoot grenade, like cut off the barrel and the grip,fit it onto pvc, then bore the bolt to shoot out more co2.

Official Broadsword #104, Tippmann Owner #129, Play with Honor. Current marker :Flatlined Tippmann 98 custom with car stock Future mods: Bolt action Tigershark
Ewoks should be exterminated & skinned for their fur.-The Stuntman

#9 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 July 2008 - 05:53 AM

View PostRandom_Anarkhy, on Jul 26 2008, 05:21 AM, said:

well, that's my problem with the rap4 launchers, the just shoot paintballs, I want one that launches an actual paintgrenade, I think I'm gonna buy a cheap brass eagle, like a blade or somethings, and mod it to shoot grenade, like cut off the barrel and the grip,fit it onto pvc, then bore the bolt to shoot out more co2.

Unfortunately, the Only and True Paintball Grenade Launcher that can lob a Latex Filled Round was the Scepter Launcher and its been Out of Production since 2005.

#10 User is offline   Orpackrat 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Orpackrat

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:04 AM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 26 2008, 05:53 AM, said:

Unfortunately, the Only and True Paintball Grenade Launcher that can lob a Latex Filled Round was the Scepter Launcher and its been Out of Production since 2005.

Posted Image

And there is the under-barrel grenade launcher that I built:

Posted Image

View PostSniper42, on Jul 24 2008, 05:33 PM, said:

Rap4 products are junk. my dad has a t68 and it had to have almost 100$ of parts replaced. Rap4... yeah right more like Crap4

Which T68 is it?

I have the T68 Gen4 and after a couple bugs worked out with a cost of only a couple dollars, I can now call it reliable because it works perfectly after be used and covered in the snow, mud, dirt, rain, hail, etc.

This post has been edited by Orpackrat: 26 July 2008 - 09:12 AM

#11 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:07 PM

View PostOrpackrat, on Jul 26 2008, 09:04 AM, said:

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 26 2008, 05:53 AM, said:

Posted Image

And there is the under-barrel grenade launcher that I built:

Posted Image

View PostSniper42, on Jul 24 2008, 05:33 PM, said:

Rap4 products are junk. my dad has a t68 and it had to have almost 100$ of parts replaced. Rap4... yeah right more like Crap4

Which T68 is it?

I have the T68 Gen4 and after a couple bugs worked out with a cost of only a couple dollars, I can now call it reliable because it works perfectly after be used and covered in the snow, mud, dirt, rain, hail, etc.

Is yours in Production and being sold Online?, cause thats what most want when searching for a Paintball Grenade Launcher.

#12 User is offline   Orpackrat 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Orpackrat

Posted 26 July 2008 - 02:34 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 26 2008, 12:07 PM, said:

Is yours in Production and being sold Online?, cause thats what most want when searching for a Paintball Grenade Launcher.

The above one is not mine and was "Sneak peak of the Launcher Scott was talking about at HB last year."

The lower one is the one I built.

#13 User is offline   Wrzesinski 

• Gives his $.02
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wrzesinski

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:35 PM

do you have a thread for how to build your granade launcher? i like yours...it looks awesome
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
Being too awesome :P

Who has the best girlfriend in the whole wide world? ME!

#14 User is offline   GunRunner7 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:GunRunner7

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:05 PM

Tippmann Ordnance made one called the EGL-47 Launcher. I saw one of these and got to test fire the Tippmann mortar once. They are quite pricy if you can find one. Here is a review Tippmann EGL 47

It did have one great safety feature- it had a ball bearing that kept it from shooting- if you pointed it down. As with the Mortar- it was raised, that the velocity down range would be a safety issue.

Now, if you want to make as mil-sim as possible, you could use the 37mm components that are used on the M203 look like grenade launchers. I am not sure if this would work- but maybe you use a 3.5 oz bottle as a air source. Hmm, I think I will look to see what I can do--

When I die, I want to go sleeping peacefully like my grandfather did.......not screaming like the passengers in his car.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users