• You cannot reply to this topic

new person 1000 to spend Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   yepp9 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 02:23 AM

looking at a 2ed gun sniper stillel o ps got a ghilly suite
still loking at a tac one dut with the q bow adaproe still have about 1000 to spend

#32 User is offline   Side-Swipe 

• Born in the USSR, I have no country to call my own
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Side-Swipe

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:48 PM

I got a DM4 with a Empire Barrel Kit fast gun for 250 or a Autococker 2004 Prostock with a clear halo hopper for 250

#33 User is offline   jiu-jitsu fighter 

• Would you rather me barrel tag you or choke you unconscious
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jiu-Jitsu Fighter

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:28 PM

Havent had a chance to shoot it but a chance to hold one. I really, really like the longbow. I dont care what anyone says about not falling for the gimmick. It is all a matter of personal preference. I would rather go with the stick magazine feed than a bulky hopper...even not playing a sniper role.

But then again with me playing pump and stock class only (for the majority) for the past 5 years electronics and hoppers are really overrated.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.

My feedback

#34 User is offline   Viper187 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Viper187

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:15 PM

PM sent

#35 User is offline   Aim for the trash 

• Not my name?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:REMOVED AS INAPPROPRIATE

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:07 AM

View Postyepp9, on Jun 1 2008, 05:23 AM, said:

looking at a 2ed gun sniper stillel o ps got a ghilly suite
still loking at a tac one dut with the q bow adaproe still have about 1000 to spend

Sorry to shut you down on this sniper thing, but have you ever actually played a game with a "sniper setup" It is horrible, the ghillie is hot, gets caught.

PLEASE, for your own sake, don't go with the "sniper" stuff. I PROMISE you will regret spending any money you do in the future.
You have failed as a paintballer.
Special Ops Feedback M. Carter Brown feedback
Dirty quotes get you warned. Dang it Mike.

#36 User is offline   darkwolf0982 

• Nut of Real steal weapons and armies.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:darkwolf0982

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:16 PM

dye i3 pro goggles black for 50
Metallica- one of the best bands ever. Hell yea.
Im very sneaky. I could be behind you right now and you turn around. Im not there. Why? Because i zapped infront of you,and you dont know it. Then you turn back and im right behind you again. I keep zapping so much you think your crazy. Then i tell you, i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance to get the sneakyness i bought. Then were playing paintball and I WAS in front of you shooting you till i zapped in back of you to shoot you.

#37 User is offline   scanlon92 

• Hello
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SCANLON92

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:18 PM

check out my Smart Parts Ion in the electric marker section. i have a tac body and a bunch of qloader/qbow stuff for it

#38 User is offline   pb_king 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:pb_king

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:44 PM

would you be intested in a ul'd se black and clear rail with cp dust silver on/off and one missing eye plate and stickes and clear stinger grips
$325 OBO

IM PAYPAL VERIFIED

#39 User is offline   yepp9 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:48 AM

so i have play for like 3 months and i'm looking at get a 2ed gun but i only have like 250 ish spent all mony on a new motoerbike (cbe 450 honda)
and !!! I !!!! want to make it my own so i'm no looking at premade markers Sorry
i was looking at an ion because if i got more money tha i could add :
longbow
Q bow
or make it in to a speed ball
i was looking at this
http://www.discountpaintball.com/smart-par...age-p-3716.html

This post has been edited by yepp9: 30 November 2008 - 03:19 AM

#40 User is offline   icehouse 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:icehouse

Post icon  Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:30 AM

what about this for a sniper gun?

Attached File(s)

#41 User is offline   ShadoAngel 

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:SHADOANGEL

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:21 AM

That's a nice looking setup you have there icehouse.

Sorry to shut you down on this sniper thing, but have you ever actually played a game with a "sniper setup" It is horrible, the ghillie is hot, gets caught.

PLEASE, for your own sake, don't go with the "sniper" stuff. I PROMISE you will regret spending any money you do in the future.
While I agree with the fact that a lot of players want to start out as that "hardcore sniper" guy and a bunch of it is hype there is a lot of legitimate sniper play that goes on in Woodsball fields. After playing several rounds with friends at someone's house who had some land, I quickly decided that I liked the camouflage, the stealth and the waiting for the perfect shot. I was the first way I played and several of the best moments in my paintball career came from the phase where I was wearing a homemade action ghillie suit. New fields and new players changed my style to more straight up the middle average or what most here would call Sabre. Now I usually run up front. I've never regretted any money I spent on the sport over the past 8 years because the gear was useful for that phase of play.

If you want to play sniper in your group, there's definitely some things that can help you out. I think I even have a hopper I covered the inside with felt so it didn't make noise. But a lot of people here have been giving you good advice - play around with different markers before you sink a lot of money into one. While I'm glad that I spent money when I did, I'm also glad I never had a thousand dollars to drop at once either.

In your particular case running an Ion or a Tac One is a good choice - it's a great gun that you can play paintball with and if you're still set on playing sniper several months down the road and enjoy that style of play, you can put the Longbow system on it or other upgrades to suit your needs.

ShadoAngel | My BST Feedback Thread

#42 User is offline   Oblivian323 

• Save a tree eat a beaver
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Oblivian323

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:37 AM

I have an Uped SP-1 that costs probably half the price of an uped 98 or A-5 at the same performance, and its a good electro woodsball gun at that. What you should decide wtih is a gun that is lower end and work your way up such as buy a low end Smart Parts or a 98 or maybe an Auto mag. Just look at your choices and do some research. AP-1 is $190

And guys dont keep offerning him really expensive guns, i started off on my A-5 and slowly moved up to the SP-1 and then TO my G3 over a period of 5 years. Yes an A5 might not be the best gun out there but i enjoyed my time of milsim play and i just moved slowly on to tournyball, let him make his own decisions and help him wtih lower end.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users