• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:04 AM

View Post5N1P3R, on 27 December 2010 - 10:46 PM, said:

Thanks krazy. I'll check that out.

So cdrink. Pictars???!

Haha, had to tell them to ship in a few days (though I gave them my neighbour's address)... I'm in Hawaii for Christmas, of all places! Definitely weird when people said "Merry Christmas" and it's not at most -25 C out :P

Guess I have to wait to get home to play with my new toys... btw, after seeing the one fellow's Tac One he was selling on here partially painted white, how do you think a red (?) Tac One would look? I already have a partially red tank cover, Ninja tank, got a red ASA cause black was out, and got a feedneck with a red lever (or whatever).

Oh, I guess he painted the whole thing (http://forum.special...owtopic=184739) but he has a lower "rail" (?).

EDIT: And I had to get a coloured Prophecy because they weren't selling black V. 2s :P however, I also remembered I got those 2 woods to make grips for my Phantom and decided the straight ebony was better on the green/black Phantom...so I have some dyed, stabilised maple I was going to use on the Tac One..

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by cdrinkh20: 28 December 2010 - 01:42 AM

#17 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:37 PM

Thats gonna look hawt!!! :wub:

#18 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:09 PM

If you're gonna be flashy about it, you should've gone w/ a gloss red asa... but that's just me. Looking forward to the complete pics (as if a mag is ever "complete" lol).
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#19 User is offline   voltron 

• Let us gingerly touch our tips
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:mysterguy

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

Haha, had to tell them to ship in a few days (though I gave them my neighbour's address)... I'm in Hawaii for Christmas, of all places! Definitely weird when people said "Merry Christmas" and it's not at most -25 C out :P

thats alberta for you

This post has been edited by voltron: 29 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. -ger

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

I wonder if I could turn one of those "Rascal" scooter thingies into an old-guy paintball tank? -Violator

#20 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:22 PM

View Postger, on 29 December 2010 - 03:09 PM, said:

If you're gonna be flashy about it, you should've gone w/ a gloss red asa... but that's just me. Looking forward to the complete pics (as if a mag is ever "complete" lol).

That's the thing though - actually have a two piece JJ (18" and 12" fronts) to help keep it matte black... and I asked them to make the feedneck matte black instead cause they didn't have any officially for sale at that time. It's a Proto red tank cover, btw :P

Kind of thinking it'd be fine just keeping the marker black in any case - not sure how it would look with the wood grip, but prob not that bad.

It'll be the first time I've run tank on gun... excluding my pump and the very first time I played with a 98c.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users