Special Ops Paintball: Ronin Elite Stock Class harness - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ronin Elite Stock Class harness 10 rnd. tubes & 12 grams...

#1 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:54 PM

Ronin Elite Stock Class harness

Overall this is a fantastic harness for the stock-class player...much better than the old suspender style that was the norm in stock play for so many years.
With 40 loops, it holds a substantial amount of air/ammo. Even better, it also includes several small pouches (a must-have for scenario games) and 2 squeegee pockets & a key chain attachment. The ammo loops are all on the backside, keeping your tubes and CO2 hard spots out of the way.
Its lightweight, with the main panel made of nylon mesh. The best part is it has a wide velcro/elastic waistband just like a conventional pod pack, so unlike the old suspender systems, the Ronin Elite actually stays in place when you run & jump.
Super comfy...

Ive played with it twice so far - once in the woods & once airball & it was problem free in both environments. If you play stock class & you need a harness, you should take a serious look at the Ronin Elite

9 out of 10
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:46 PM

Great review. I always wanted to try one of these. When i first started pump i had asked Robert who ran Cops911 to make me a harness like that that was in camo theme. It never got off the ground though. Now i have a ton of pump harnesses and such, but never got to try one of these.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users