Special Ops Paintball: Tiberius 8.1, RAP4 T68, Tippmann 98 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tiberius 8.1, RAP4 T68, Tippmann 98 Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Tweak13_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:17 PM

My girlfriend “kindly recommended” that I get rid of some of my paintball stuff that I don’t use anymore…

I will have a bunch of Special Ops gear and A5 upgrades up in the near future so keep your eyes open.

Marker: Tiberius T8.1 Pistol
Condition: 9/10
Color: Black
Upgrades: None
Known Problems: Missing regular magazine spring. First strike spring (the red one) is installed.
Asking Price: $170
Shipping Options: USPS, if you want something else, you have to pay the difference
Trades of interest: None.
Location of item: Idaho Falls, ID
What is Included: Gun, magazine, parts kit

I bought this gun used. Since then I rebuilt the regulator and replaced the o-rings on the magazine. I tried pistol play but it wasn’t for me. Fun gun but I just won’t use it.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Marker: RAP4 T68 Pistol
Condition: 8/10
Known Problems: If you fire fast enough, you will chop a ball
Asking Price: $80
Shipping Options: USPS, if you want something else, you have to pay the difference
What is Included: Gun
This was a fun little gun that I used occasionally for scenario play. It works fine but the balls seem to feed a little slower than you can pull the trigger.

Click on the images for larger pictures.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Marker: Tippmann 98 Custom
Condition: 9.5/10
Known Problems: None
Asking Price: $60
What is Included: Gun and Barrel

Up for sale is my Tippmann 98 Custom that I bought to try to get a friend into paintball. It turns out that he is a wussy and I don’t have a need for this marker. It works like new. There is a bit of old paint in spots that I will clean out before shipping. I can throw in an out-of-hydro CO2 tank in for free if you want.

Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Tweak13: 24 August 2011 - 07:59 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users