• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Empire Reloader Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Triton 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 June 2006 - 11:20 AM

One of the first upgrades for my tippy was to ditch the gravity hopper after it started getting balls stuck inside and not feeding properly without a good shake. So I decided to pick up a cheap electro, but not just one of those wal-mart electros. So I went to my field and shop and bought the Empire Reloader.

Now this hopper is great, even on my 98c. It works by sound activation so everytime your gun fires, it agitates. But if you're not firing it stops. The lid is also clear to see how much paint you have left inside the hopper, it's also magneticly shut with some spring tension so when you push up on the lid it just litteraly pops open. Once you slap the lid down in place your hopper will agitate from the sound, which is great since you know it's still working. There is a low battery light on it to tell you if power's running low but this hopper has some amazing battery life as i've played four diffrent days of paintball with two nine volt batteries, though this last time I got the low battery indicator but it never stopper working.

A good thing about this hopper is after a half hour without use the hopper will turn itself off, so this may not be advised for the camper.

The downside to it, besides being battery operated. It's big. This is kind of like having anoter head. It's a large profile hopper due to the battery port, but keep your hopper tucked in, stay low and you'll be fine. All in all this is a great hopper for woods and speed.

#2 User is offline   protocoach 

• Is there redemption? No. No there is not.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:PROTOCOACH

Posted 12 June 2006 - 01:15 PM

Just a little friendly advice: swap the 9 volts for AAs. 9 volts are the least cost-efficient batteries on the market.
Oklahoma D-Day '05 (352nd ID), '06 (352nd PJ), '07 (352nd PJ), '08 (352nd PJ), '09 (352nd PJ). It was a good run.

#3 User is offline   redman 

• Redman
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:woodsballplayer01@yahoo.com

Posted 12 June 2006 - 01:39 PM

Not much you can do with the reloader II from my understading proto. I had one and it's built primarily for 2 nine volts in there. I then upgraded to my Reloader B which you can choose between 9 volts, AA's, or AAA's... Not saying it's not possible to swap the reloader II with AA's, but it didn't seem like it to me.
MY FEEDBACK Ebay feedback
Visit my team's website at WWW.PBTEAMWOW.COM

#4 User is offline   SupraSpartan 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SupraSpartan

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:01 AM

i have one of these loaders and its damn good!!

#5 User is offline   PAINTBALLACE 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:51 AM

Very nice review. Hope it serves you well.

#6 User is offline   sullaay 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:sullay

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:02 PM

i have a empire loader for my tippy and it works awesome

#7 User is offline   MRDEATHWISH 

• I AM BOB, DESTROYER OF WORLDS
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BOB THE AXE

Posted 24 July 2006 - 10:52 PM

i also have have the reloader and its lovely ive gone through about 6 or 7 thousand rounds with my reloader and i have to replace my duracel procel's (wich have really long battery life on their own) i recomend those batterys to any loader that uses 9volts
"Trying to be less of an A-hole even if it does not seem like it."
1st Member of the SIGless union.

#8 User is offline   protocoach 

• Is there redemption? No. No there is not.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:PROTOCOACH

Posted 24 July 2006 - 10:55 PM

View Postredman, on Jun 12 2006, 03:39 PM, said:

Not much you can do with the reloader II from my understading proto. I had one and it's built primarily for 2 nine volts in there. I then upgraded to my Reloader B which you can choose between 9 volts, AA's, or AAA's... Not saying it's not possible to swap the reloader II with AA's, but it didn't seem like it to me.

I thought he had a B. That's what I've got. Reloader B in a Halo shell.
Oklahoma D-Day '05 (352nd ID), '06 (352nd PJ), '07 (352nd PJ), '08 (352nd PJ), '09 (352nd PJ). It was a good run.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users