Special Ops Paintball: Hopper Feedneck Dimensions - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1

Hopper Feedneck Dimensions What is the common Feedneck Diameter? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:00 PM

Ok, So Im makin me a new removeble breech for my JT Tac 5m Recon that uses a lever locking feedneck and I don't know what the dimensions for most hoppers or the dimensions of the lever clamp. Can somebody Help me out?

Here is a pic of what I am trying to do:
Attached Image: Breech_Adapter.png

Here is the Marker that this is going on:
Attached Image: 0312091858.jpg
Attached Image: 0312091904.jpg
Attached Image: 0312091855.jpg
Attached Image: 0312091903.jpg
Attached Image: 0312091909.jpg
It will replace the elbow that the hopper is currently attached to.
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#2 User is offline   Viherkogen 

• God's In His Heaven. All's Right With The World.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Viherkogen

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:37 PM

One inch.

IIRC, JT set the standard at 7/8"(good ole' days) and the rest of the market followed suit, but then they decided to bump up to 1". I don't remember the exact details, but I do know that my hopper slips over 7/8 feed necks and slides into 1in necks.
|| My Feedback || 187 BP ||
|| Reasons one and two why my avatar is a cactus. ||
|| The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. ||
|| If actions are stronger than words, why is the pen mightier than the sword? ||
You just lost The Game.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users