• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

V-Force Mask Cover Help? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Woodsballer4342 

• Noble Leader
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:45 PM

Just got my Spec-Ops VForce Mask Cover and I gotta say, I'm having some problems getting it on. Solely due to not being able to make out what's going on in the guide. The thing doesn't look like it will even fit the mask. I have a VForce Grill. Does anyone have a link to a more reliable guide to putting it on? If not I'll eventually find out how to put it on... :P

#2 User is offline   Major Paint 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Major Paint

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:11 AM

View PostWoodsballer4342, on 21 May 2010 - 08:45 PM, said:

Just got my Spec-Ops VForce Mask Cover and I gotta say, I'm having some problems getting it on. Solely due to not being able to make out what's going on in the guide. The thing doesn't look like it will even fit the mask. I have a VForce Grill. Does anyone have a link to a more reliable guide to putting it on? If not I'll eventually find out how to put it on... :P

Hey I realize this is a super old thread but I have the same mask cover, I don't think it says it anywhere in the guide but It's meant for the V-Force Profiler. if you look at the guide you can see they use a Profiler in it. the cover still might fit on a grill but I'm not sure. I can send you pics of the same cover on my mask if you'd like

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users