a solid sniper what i put into my gun to make it so crazy Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   NinjaOp 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:NinjaOp

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:51 PM

Hello my fellow comrades,

I would like to share with you my sniping secrets. I use a tippman A-5 with polished internals, SO commando stock, Stiffi 16in/APEX tip, Madman spring, Expansion chamber, Rail adapter, 3-9 times zoom leaper scope, and all wrapped up in some omnipat action ghillie. It is key to shoot your gun as often as possible. I normally practice around twice a week. I like to move through my woods and get my heart rate up then take some shots at a 2ft by 1ft target "representing a torso" from about 210ft. I have the apex set to level 6 and my sight has to sit on the rail at an angle to compensate for the angle of the apex's trajectory. With a clean barrel, good paint, and little wind i can get e three round burst with 2 1/2ft spread from 240ft. It is also very important that you can use the information given to you by your team to get a strategic position on the enemy. make every shot count!!!!! :ghillie:

#2 User is offline   Match99 

• Hmph. He tried to take me marker.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:33 AM

Not bad advice, but its hard to take serious someone with a 3-9x zoom that claims they can get shots to hit at 240 feet without even a regulator on their marker.

#3 User is offline   NinjaOp 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:NinjaOp

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:57 AM

View PostMatch99, on May 10 2009, 06:33 AM, said:

Not bad advice, but its hard to take serious someone with a 3-9x zoom that claims they can get shots to hit at 240 feet without even a regulator on their marker.

You are forgetting that I use a three round burst to counter the lack of consistency. I also use a Ninja HPA with regulator so when i say i can make these distances i mean it!!!!!!!! :ghillie:

#4 User is offline   voltron 

• Let us gingerly touch our tips
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:mysterguy

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:04 PM

video proof???
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. -ger

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

I wonder if I could turn one of those "Rascal" scooter thingies into an old-guy paintball tank? -Violator

#5 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:55 PM

Haha - nice sig.

On topic: NinjaOp hasn't been on the forums in six months. So for a post he created almost two and a half years ago, it's likely he won't be able to produce video proof. Just saying ;)
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#6 User is offline   voltron 

• Let us gingerly touch our tips
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:mysterguy

Posted 24 September 2010 - 02:54 PM

ya i noticed the dates after i posted
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. -ger

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

I wonder if I could turn one of those "Rascal" scooter thingies into an old-guy paintball tank? -Violator

#7 User is offline   Shipwreck! 

• The Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SHIPWRECK!

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:08 PM

Hahaha Awesome! I don't know about all that but with my flatline and red dot I got a couple single shot eliminations at "ball lobing range". Which admitedly for my Tippmann is probably 100ft, but it still felt really good. Just use the red dot to line up horizontally then aim it a little high, ball falls right on the guy, so far every time.

The first time was also the first time I used my stubnose barrel and I seriously underestimated the drop, aimed about 3ft above his head expecting it to fall onto his chest, but it fell way lower and luckily landed on the guys ankle haha!

Second time the guy was further away, but I had my flatline on, aimed a few feet over his head, ball landed directly on the guys goggles hahaha!

Both of these were in the middle of shootouts, not stealthy at all, and only 100ft or so. It wasn't as much sniping as it was just sharpshooting, but it still felt really good haha, and saved on paint!
"If they wanna be asinine about this, we'll just be asinine right back."
A5 Evolver!

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users