Special Ops Paintball: East Michigan Paintball - Special Ops Paintball

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

East Michigan Paintball SPECTRE - Special Tactics and Reconnaissance Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#91 User is offline   andrew sarles 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:spyderstomper

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:22 PM

View Postpoorwolf, on Oct 8 2008, 09:18 AM, said:

andy you have to contact Ken about the Shirts. we also have a practice on Oct.26. If you can make it.

yeah I can make it! as far as the shirts ???? will ken be at the landing zone this weekend?
LAST RITES BRIGADE! R.I.P.
ALWAYS TAKE OUT THE SUPERIOR THREAT FIRST!
ALWAYS PLAY FAIR!
NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE OPPOSITION!
REMEMBER IT'S A GAME!

#92 Guest_Stramn_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:24 PM

i need to work on some skillz any winter missions?

#93 User is offline   Skidman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Skidman

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:06 PM

Where are you guys practising at on OCT 26th? and what time? I would like to come and play with you guys nad hopefully join up so please let me know so I can be there

Skidman

#94 User is offline   poorwolf 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Poorwolf

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:53 AM

sorry no practice on the 26. We will be playing Nov. 8 at the Landing Zone.

#95 User is offline   Skidman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:07 PM

The Landing Zone? where is this place at? I have searched over the internet to find a website and have not found one. I am in Hillsdale, Mi
any help would be greatly appreciated

Skidman

#96 User is offline   poorwolf 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:19 AM

View PostSkidman, on Oct 27 2008, 12:07 AM, said:

The Landing Zone? where is this place at? I have searched over the internet to find a website and have not found one. I am in Hillsdale, Mi
any help would be greatly appreciated

Skidman

go to the game locator. Do a mapquest of the address for the woodsball game on Nov. 8. It is in Columbiaville.

#97 User is offline   Skidman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:40 PM

Thank you for the info, I found out where it is and got directions I guess I'll see you guys on Nov 8

Skidman

#98 User is offline   poorwolf 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:24 AM

How many of us are going to be at the Landing Zone on Nov.8. :) :unsure:

#99 User is offline   ZZZMaestro 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:34 AM

View Postpoorwolf, on Nov 5 2008, 10:24 AM, said:

How many of us are going to be at the Landing Zone on Nov.8. :laugh: :unsure:

I'm planning on being there tomorrow. Maybe I'll see some of you other guys there too?

#100 User is offline   Rohnen 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Rohnen Veritas

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:01 AM

So how did the game go guys? Good turnout, lots of fun? Did you all sharply feel my absence? :dodgy:

#101 User is offline   In My Sights 

• By the Power of Greyskull...
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:In My Sights

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:32 PM

View PostRohnen, on Nov 11 2008, 07:01 AM, said:

So how did the game go guys? Good turnout, lots of fun? Did you all sharply feel my absence? :)

I don't know... It seemed awfully cold and rainy when I was there to drop of a marker and paint. I have to say, I was kind of glad to not be playing when I saw those stray flakes falling from the sky. But they seemed to have a decent turnout... maybe 20 or so players around 9:30am.

#102 User is offline   poorwolf 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:55 PM

View PostIn My Sights, on Nov 12 2008, 03:32 PM, said:

So how did the game go guys? Good turnout, lots of fun? Did you all sharply feel my absence? :P

I don't know... It seemed awfully cold and rainy when I was there to drop of a marker and paint. I have to say, I was kind of glad to not be playing when I saw those stray flakes falling from the sky. But they seemed to have a decent turnout... maybe 20 or so players around 9:30am.

It was cold but once we started playing it was fine. There was about 20 people the showed up. It was a great day of paintball.

#103 User is offline   andrew sarles 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:spyderstomper

Posted 13 November 2008 - 12:55 AM

View Postpoorwolf, on Nov 13 2008, 12:55 AM, said:

View PostIn My Sights, on Nov 12 2008, 03:32 PM, said:

So how did the game go guys? Good turnout, lots of fun? Did you all sharply feel my absence? :blink:

It was cold but once we started playing it was fine. There was about 20 people the showed up. It was a great day of paintball.

I take it you guys don't hunt ?
LAST RITES BRIGADE! R.I.P.
ALWAYS TAKE OUT THE SUPERIOR THREAT FIRST!
ALWAYS PLAY FAIR!
NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE OPPOSITION!
REMEMBER IT'S A GAME!

#104 User is offline   In My Sights 

• By the Power of Greyskull...
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:In My Sights

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:53 AM

View Postandrew sarles, on Nov 13 2008, 02:55 AM, said:

I take it you guys don't hunt ?

Yes I do, but it has been a long time since I was chasing my prey thru the woods, like I tend to do in paintball. The requirements for clothing is much different.

#105 User is offline   Chaos 

• RagTag Renegade
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chaos

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:13 PM

Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you have though about going to the Judge Dredd Scenario game Hosted by Viper, at Sherwood next May. Last years game was phenominal. It started everything that lead up to this game. Last year was the showdown between T and Hawk. Hawk was slated to win by a large margin, but T pulled out the upset victory. I think this was largely in part because every team from Michigan that went, played on T's team. Michigan teams like Great Lakes Rangers, FUBAR, Delta Ops, RagTag Renegades and many others showed up to help T to victory. T VS Hawk was just the warm up. The winning general, T, now gets to face off against TB. He has played over 170 scenarios in the last 7 years, yes you heard me right. He is 9-1 as a general. T is a really fun guy to play under, and TB, well, he's cocky and can be a jerk at times from what I hear, but he has the tallent. So for this go around, I say we put Michigan paintball on the map, get as many teams as we can from Michigan to this game to support T for another Victory. They are expecting 700-1000 players for this game, I would love for over 150 of those to be from Michigan.

This is a 26 hour scenario game, with night time play. Nerf launchers and night vision are allowed. Nerf launchers must either be manufactured, or home made 12 gram launchers. Hope to see some of you there!

here is a lil more info from T:

“T” vs “TB”

There’s a whole lot of buzz about an upcoming 26hr scenario game at Sherwood Forest in La Porte, Indiana. The game is to be held in 2009, on May 2nd & 3rd and will be a continuation of the Judge Dredd series. The talk around the water cooler is they are expecting 700 – 1000 players!

Why all the hype? What is everyone so excited about? For those in the know, the game is being billed as “T” vs “TB”. To understand the hype, you first need to understand the story. So, here it is… from my perspective…

My name is Tim “T” Erickson. I started paintballing 5 years ago and I, like many of you, was hooked. Two years later I decided to start a tactical team, which soon developed into one of the top scenario teams in the Midwest, Team WOW, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

I’m a very competitive individual on and off the field. I’m also a bit of a clown, like to have fun, joke around, and spend time with friends. In 2005 we attended our first scenario and I quickly began to watch and study those who appeared to know what they were doing. In my quest for knowledge I found one teams name kept rising to the top… Thunderstruck. For those of you who have ever played with or against them, words like: intense, committed, knowledgeable, creative, driven, and intimidating have been used to describe them.

One member of Thunderstruck has a reputation which has caused many to either love or hate him. His name is TB. He has played in over 170, 26hr scenario’s in 7 years. Yeah you heard me right, 170! His record as a commander is 9 wins and 1 loss. Whether you like him or not, there’s no denying the fact that he knows how to play, and win, a scenario game. He studies the rules extensively, looking for any advantage which will give him supremacy on the field. The very attribute which drew me to scenario games was that of “Intelligence”. True scenarios are designed to challenge you not only physically, but mentally. Many games have been won through superior thinking, planning, and implementation. TB is a master at this. He’s driven to dominate his opponent and crush them into submission.

It than became my goal to command against TB. To face him head to head on the field of battle. So my quest began…

Over the last 3 years I have commanded at 6 events and won 5 of them. The biggest challenge I faced in the beginning was recruiting. You see, many of the teams in this region were loyal to each other so it made recruiting difficult at first. So, we decided to recruit some of the lesser known teams who desired to get more involved in scenario games. I’ve been told many times, “There’s no way you’ll win with those teams.” Yet, time and time again, we’ve won. I say “We” because there is no way I could have won these games without the commitment and dedication of those who have joined us. I believe in unity. I believe teams who unify together with one common goal and purpose, are a great and mighty force to be reckoned with.

After talking with TB about battling against him, I was told Hawk from 1st MG (at the time, he is now with Hellbent), also wanted to take him on. He too had been planning and preparing to meet TB head to head. So, TB in his infinite wisdom decided to let Hawk and I battle it out to see who would get a shot at TB. Hawk vs T took place this year in May. The word on the streets was Hawk was expected to win, seeing as he was a protégé of TB. Well, for those who were at the game… it didn’t play out that way. It was a well fought game, but in the end Hawk couldn’t pull out the victory.

So now, we are planning for the game of the century. Next May will be an incredibly intense game. If you’ve ever wanted to play in a game that would push you to your limits, this could be that game. I’m looking for teams who love to battle with one common purpose. Who love to play with honor and intensity. I don’t care if you have little or no scenario experience. I believe every player is valuable and your presence at this game could make the difference between a win or a loss.

If you’ve received this letter it’s because someone believes you posses the qualities of a winner. So join us on the paintball battlefield for what could be one of the greatest games you’ve ever played.

The reffing in the past has been exceptional. The field is one of the best in the country, and the teams who will be with us will welcome you with open arms.

Thank you for considering this event and joining us to defeat TB.

“ T ”

Share this topic:

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users