Special Ops Paintball: Paintball Refill air stations - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Paintball Refill air stations i really need some questions answered! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   PaulL56 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Duece

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:40 PM

ok everyone...thats it, im tired of paying $2-$4.50 on refilling my HPA tanks...They are in between the range i mentioned earlier for each individual one at my paintball pro shop...im pretty sure thats where they bring in the cash too...those damn refill stations lol....well anyways what i need to know is are their any alternatives in filling up my own HPA tanks besides the shop or scuba tanks... My questions are as followed

1. HPA tanks are filled with compress air also known as Nitrogen Correct?
2. Just like those big welding tanks can i use a Nitrogen tank thats about 5 feet tall instead of a scuba, since i live in the desert and the ocean is 300 mi away.(there are no scuba shops around, and i cant seem to find one...oh yeah i dont trust ebay)
3. i do know about that adapter u will need in order to fill a HPA tank its called a refill station or somethin like that...but will that fit the Nitrogen tank if i can indeed use one?
Posted Image
this is the image of a nitrogen tank...pretty much i just wanna know if a nitrogen tank is able to fill up HPA tanks
im running 68cu4500 and 48cu3000

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users