• You cannot reply to this topic

brigade recruter link how to do this if possable Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   ephraim 

• ephraim1979
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ephraim1979

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:03 AM

I would like to link my brigade recruiter to our team website so each person could enter there own email and get an invite
this way I could make a page where they could find out what it is about too so I don't get 300 or more inactive recruits
is this possible
thanks
May we all be fast and accurate and die well
Ephraim
Sons of Thunder Commander

#2 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 06 April 2008 - 02:04 AM

View Postephraim, on Apr 6 2008, 08:03 AM, said:

I would like to link my brigade recruiter to our team website so each person could enter there own email and get an invite
this way I could make a page where they could find out what it is about too so I don't get 300 or more inactive recruits
is this possible
thanks

It should work with a link like this:

http://specialopspaintball.com/brigade/reg....asp?rid=106793

Without the ?rid=106793 you use http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade...ster_step01.asp so they can go through the process, when they get to step 4 they put your ID in the bottom. (But if directed by you that way and they don't make the effort then you don't get the recruit)

This method does not stop you getting inactive recruits. The recruit is not inactive when you invite them, they do no get listed when the invite is sent. When they sign up they come in as inactive until they make regular use of the Brigade.

Note: Remember when setting the links to use the full name not the abbreviation shown in the descriptions above with .... in the middle!

This post has been edited by Tommikka: 06 April 2008 - 02:06 AM

#3 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 06 April 2008 - 02:21 AM

On your recruits PEPPERGUN and REVELATION are pending as they have made a little use of the brigade.

METALMN, CHESSMASTERNIX, SONEX305 have made a use of the brigade sections.

SHADOWHUNTER & LOW DOWN DIRTY SHANE buck the trend as they look to have empty brigades but are active! Perhaps part of the active settings track when people go in and they have been browsing the brigade?

#4 User is offline   ephraim 

• ephraim1979
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:ephraim1979

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:41 AM

View PostTommikka, on Apr 6 2008, 02:21 AM, said:

On your recruits PEPPERGUN and REVELATION are pending as they have made a little use of the brigade.

SHADOWHUNTER & LOW DOWN DIRTY SHANE buck the trend as they look to have empty brigades but are active! Perhaps part of the active settings track when people go in and they have been browsing the brigade?

they might just be using the game locator as I also post all our games on thereBut I wish there was a way to get more people to use it.....oh well

View Postephraim, on Apr 6 2008, 08:39 AM, said:

View PostTommikka, on Apr 6 2008, 02:21 AM, said:

they might just be using the game locator as I also post all our games on thereBut I wish there was a way to get more people to use it.....oh well

oh sorry I forgot to say thanks for answering my qusstion so quick

This post has been edited by ephraim: 06 April 2008 - 10:00 PM

May we all be fast and accurate and die well
Ephraim
Sons of Thunder Commander

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users