Special Ops Paintball: General Rants/Girl Problem thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (351 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

General Rants/Girl Problem thread Rate Topic: -----

#3331 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:46 PM

LOL I might have Lyme Disease.
I was out at my Grandfathers farm cutting back brush so the people renting it could plant this week. I got back and caught one tick crawling up my jeans (on the outside). So me and the daughter of the renter (who was out there with us) did a tick check. But that's for the Anti-Rants page :rolleyes:

That was Saturday.Monday I found a tick...on my ass. Luckily it was on the side, so I could get it off. Put some [brand-name] gel over it like my mom used to do so it would sufficate or something. Anyway, now the area is really red, but bite spot is kind of hard, and according to my doctor (who I called this afternoon), my random sore joints are a second indication of Lyme disease. So I'm going Friday to a doc here to get it checked out. Only thing I can figure is that I had my dirty clothes sitting right next to the ones I was going to put on while we were in the shower. Maybe he crawled over then, cause I was tick-free after that shower.

So anyone know anybody that's had it?

This post has been edited by Pirate: 07 April 2010 - 04:47 PM

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#3332 User is offline   Becc 

• Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:29 PM

View Posttoxic t0ast, on Apr 7 2010, 12:33 PM, said:

pshhh do it anyways

been there, tried that. hard when you still live at home, and theyre always home on the weekends so they know when youre covered in paint. not to mention, they made me clean and organize all my pb gear so that they can monitor and tell if anything is missing (its being stored downstairs in the computer room right now)

and i have a feeling this will lead to me not being allowed to do any day long anythings on the weekends, cos theyll assume its a cover for paintball. same with tuesday nights. no life all summer: here i come.

#3333 User is offline   bigsal39 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:29 PM

View PostBecc, on Apr 7 2010, 08:29 PM, said:

pshhh do it anyways

been there, tried that. hard when you still live at home, and theyre always home on the weekends so they know when youre covered in paint. not to mention, they made me clean and organize all my pb gear so that they can monitor and tell if anything is missing (its being stored downstairs in the computer room right now)

and i have a feeling this will lead to me not being allowed to do any day long anythings on the weekends, cos theyll assume its a cover for paintball. same with tuesday nights. no life all summer: here i come.

that rreally sucks if you dont mind me asking what is wrong?

#3334 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:58 PM

If there actually is an injury that should keep you off paintball, well, sorry, but you should do it.

I've done enough "ignore the doctor regarding injuries" and it's usually not a good thing, makes it worse, and takes even longer to really recover.

Now, if it's ridiculous nonsense, that's another matter. Some doctors are insane with the "don't do this" list.

You can always spend more time shooting then.
Member of Team Akkadian

#3335 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

It is probably pretty smart if you rest your rib for a while. Give it a few weeks. If it feels any better at all, keep resting it. Nothing else has worked so far, so jut give it a break.

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet

#3336 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:21 AM

View PostBAGELS, on Apr 7 2010, 11:22 PM, said:

It is probably pretty smart if you rest your rib for a while. Give it a few weeks. If it feels any better at all, keep resting it. Nothing else has worked so far, so jut give it a break.

i concur. As much as i love shooting at ya Becc, rest up..actually let it heal
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3337 User is offline   CertifiedPaintballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:certified paintballer

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:17 AM

Just broke up with my girlfriend that I've been dating for a year. Blah.

#3338 User is offline   Becc 

• Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:53 PM

View PostPirate, on Apr 7 2010, 07:46 PM, said:

LOL I might have Lyme Disease.
I was out at my Grandfathers farm cutting back brush so the people renting it could plant this week. I got back and caught one tick crawling up my jeans (on the outside). So me and the daughter of the renter (who was out there with us) did a tick check. But that's for the Anti-Rants page :dry:

That was Saturday.Monday I found a tick...on my ass. Luckily it was on the side, so I could get it off. Put some [brand-name] gel over it like my mom used to do so it would sufficate or something. Anyway, now the area is really red, but bite spot is kind of hard, and according to my doctor (who I called this afternoon), my random sore joints are a second indication of Lyme disease. So I'm going Friday to a doc here to get it checked out. Only thing I can figure is that I had my dirty clothes sitting right next to the ones I was going to put on while we were in the shower. Maybe he crawled over then, cause I was tick-free after that shower.

So anyone know anybody that's had it?

not to make you feel any worse or anything... but lyme disease is some awful crap... hope you dont have it

View Postbigsal39, on Apr 7 2010, 09:29 PM, said:

View PostBecc, on Apr 7 2010, 08:29 PM, said:

pshhh do it anyways

that rreally sucks if you dont mind me asking what is wrong?

detached rib.

The thing is, it happened last July. I've played paintball perfectly safely ever since, with several month-long breaks in between during the winter... it didnt make it any better. Theres just no logic behind not playing for a few weeks... I could understand if they were instituting something to make it better at the same time, but that appointment isnt until monday. I feel like I easily could have played this week (even though its a moot point, i had/have the flu) and waited to see what the doctor said. Its kind of like, if this is the start of me not being able to play for a month, let me enjoy my last hurrah.

#3339 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:06 PM

Yeah, I was on the phone with my doctor again today. He was telling me some of the lovely joys of Lyme Disease. I'm feeling better. Went to my Uncle's doctor today (didn't feel like going to class) and got some bloodwork taken so they can see if I have it or not.
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#3340 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:44 PM

Goin on a red eye outta vegas at one in the damn morning sucks!
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#3341 User is offline   CptObvious 

• Original Join Date- 29th October 2004 - 04:14 PM
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:CPTOBVIOUS

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:48 PM

No such thing as a red eye in vegas. :dodgy: I know from experience...haha
US Air Force
Posted Image
Proudly Sponsored by: ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers|| Stiffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
[/b]

#3342 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:57 PM

The school system is a FAIL. I'm about ready to grab a large blunt object and wage a path of destruction through my son's school, the district school board and right into the bedroom of the Minister of Education.....

For the last 3 months my son has been tormented by a kid in grade 5. We've told the principal and the vice principal. Supposedly they've "dealt with the situation" but not very effectively. Today this kid and 5 others ran my son down, one dragged him by his back pack, one kicked him in the ass and one punched him in the head. Yeah, the school "zero tolerance" works well.

I got a call from another parent about these kids chasing mine down. Just as I was about to walk out the door, he walked in crying. Told me what happened and we both left. My first thought was to go to the school and bitch out the principal but I noticed the trouble maker a couple of blocks up the street. So we went after her(Yes, her, this is why he won't fight back, you don't hit girls) and her brother. Grabbed the scruff of their shirt and terrorized them to tears.

BTW, the cops just left my house. No I'm not being charged with anything.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#3343 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:59 PM

Sounds like that was handled well....

I've never been bullied...so I don't know..but the school system does suck
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#3344 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:21 PM

Yup, it's sucks to be bullied. It sucks that the school doesn't do as is says it will. It sucks that the cops showedup.

On the flip-side, I made 2 kids cry and terrified 4 others. So the day isn't a total suckage.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#3345 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:35 PM

Who called the cops? One of the kids parents? I would probably pee my pants if you grabbed me by the shirt and started yelling.
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

Share this topic:

• (351 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users