• This topic is locked

new pump gun ...

#1 User is offline   kingcheese 

• your face
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:cheesepoof

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:08 AM

i would like to see a new pump gun, something that is magizine feed and fairly custimizable, you know, have stocks, body kits, barrles, extra mags, and different mags, things of that nature,
i would like it to be around 3 pounds or less for a bare bones basic modle and have magazines that will fit in already existing mag pouches that you can get ahold of at any army surplus store
i would also like to see it be able to hide a 12gram so that it didnt make the gun look ugle, and also have the ability to run off a remote line
it would be nice if it was easy to clean
oh, and it would be amazing if it could shoot the paintball slug things that tiberius makes

what do you all think, is it possible?
offical saber #137
if we cant do it, then it doesnt need to be done

#2 User is offline   scooby doo 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:machine gun expert

Posted 03 April 2010 - 07:45 AM

I guess it is possible. although I think you are better off modding an existing pump gun to your specifications.

I have a theory as to how you could hide the 12 gram. get a pump that you screw the air into the back, stingray style.(the paint ball gun stingray)
next take appart a car stock. fit the 12 gram changer into the hollow space in the stock. secure it somehow. then you unscrew the stock everytime you need to change the 12gram.

#3 User is offline   Pyrate Jim 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2010 - 12:06 PM

View Postkingcheese, on Apr 3 2010, 08:08 AM, said:

i would like to see a new pump gun, something that is magizine feed and fairly custimizable, you know, have stocks, body kits, barrles, extra mags, and different mags, things of that nature,
i would like it to be around 3 pounds or less for a bare bones basic modle and have magazines that will fit in already existing mag pouches that you can get ahold of at any army surplus store
i would also like to see it be able to hide a 12gram so that it didnt make the gun look ugle, and also have the ability to run off a remote line
oh, and it would be amazing if it could shoot the paintball slug things that tiberius makes

You have (almost) perfectly described a Phantom.
Except for the first strike rounds, everything else is already on the market.
CT co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals
http://www.pbmarshals.com/
PTI #2691 ~ C1, C2, C5, C5a, C6

#4 User is offline   kingcheese 

• your face
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:cheesepoof

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:50 PM

View PostPyrate Jim, on Apr 3 2010, 12:06 PM, said:

View Postkingcheese, on Apr 3 2010, 08:08 AM, said:

You have (almost) perfectly described a Phantom.
Except for the first strike rounds, everything else is already on the market.

i didnt know that you could have a magazine feed phantom, but i guess becuase that would be well out of my price range...
i hate not haveing money
offical saber #137
if we cant do it, then it doesnt need to be done

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users