• You cannot reply to this topic

QLoader parts and Q-Pods Q-Pods and lots of small parts Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   GearHead-XJ90 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Darkwind

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

First of all, if there is any way to find my old username ("Darkwind"), everyone would find I have made many transactions on this forum up to probably late 2009. Since then I have moved to TN and had to basically start over (a GOOD thing). I did manage to keep all of my paintball gear, and I would like to sell off some of my Q-Loader gear to help finance a mag-fed conversion for my A5. I'm willing to trade for gear too, so If you need any small Q-Loader parts, leave a reply as I probably have it. I'm currently charging my camera so I will break this stuff out later to snap some shots.

10 Q-pods [$15.00ea OBO]
Hose adapters for the 98c, A5, and Spyder markers [Make offer]
Lots of tubing [Make offer]
Small parts and 90deg adapters [Make offer]
Q-pod receivers (2x both styles) [$10ea OBO]

Everything is used, and has seen lots of use, but was well cared for. Let me know what you want, and what and we'll work it out. I have lots of the small parts. Trades I would like anything related to helping me convert my A5 to Mag-Fed using the Tacamo kit.

As far as shipping goes, I will get quotes after I get your zip code and package information, and get the cheaper price. I WILL NOT use UPS for ANY reason.

Thanks for looking.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users