• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I want to play A team to join in KC,MO Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   YesImLegit 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:12 AM

Whats up everybody, i guess you could say im some what new to paintball and really want to join a team. Now as im learning about this stuff it just sounds like more and more fun to me. It took me a while to decide what kind of team i want to join and finally i came to the conclusion that woodsball looks like the most fun. I am located in kansas city missouri and was wondering if there is any teams willing to pick me up as a player.

#2 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:53 AM

i live in PA, so i couldnt tell you, but i would give you a word of advice...dont put too much into getting on a team, especially for woodsball. Most woodsball teams are just for scenarios, and they only do around two or three a year. I would just play as much as you can with people other than renters. Learn the game. Play speedball, woodsball, everything. Talk to people, ask them how you could improve. If you see teams, ask them what they do and if theyre looking for someone. If youve played a lot they'll be more likely to pick you up.
2 Samuel 22

#3 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:13 AM

Welcome to the forums man! Glad you found us & hope you enjoy your time here. Also, welcome to the sport. Be careful to not define yourself as a woodsballer right off the bat, play in any area to find out what you prefer first. Some guys love the woods, some prefer speedball, some like small walk-on play days, others like big scenario games. The point is you won't know until you try & the most important part of playing paintball is actually having fun while playing, but you may not know what's fun until you've tried it.

If you haven't already, search thru the Great Plains subforum - you may find what you're looking for in there.

Good luck w/ your team search.

This post has been edited by ger: 27 December 2010 - 11:16 AM

ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#4 User is offline   YesImLegit 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:53 PM

Thanks guys for all the advice i appreciate it!

#5 User is offline   Hell Boy 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:grimreaper

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:32 PM

A little late but welcome to the sport. Hopefully you are still going out and playing. I have started the painstaking process of building a new team shoo me an email or reply if your are interested. Check out my new topic in the great plains forum.

#6 User is offline   GONZO 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SKO_GONZO

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

Hey if you are still interested and looking to play on a team feel free to look up my team. The Strategic Kings, Operators (S.K.O.) . Our Kansas chapter is based out of Fort Riley. You can email me at sko.gonzo@gmail.com if you have any further questions. I have over 22 years in the sport and working with major sponsors. We can help you out with your growth in the sport. I go by Gonzo gain feel free to hit me up with any questions. You can also visit our team FORUMS for any other questions. Looking forward to hearing form you.

This post has been edited by GONZO: 27 September 2011 - 12:15 PM

#7 User is offline   highyield 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Green devils Scenario Paintball Team

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:30 AM

Team Green Devils is always looking for some new people that will fit in with us. (Warning not every one fits in) A little about the TGD we have been playing as a unit for over 15 years we have a good number of active player. that have been with the team for over a decade. We have sub-units in different area's. You can check out are website at www.tgdpb.org. We have forums there, and an active facebook page just search team green devils.
Save our game! If you are honorable and play fair, put this in your sig.

Proud member of Team Green Devils
Proud member of the Woodland Warriors

#8 User is offline   ChloricName34 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostYesImLegit, on 27 December 2010 - 04:12 AM, said:

Whats up everybody, i guess you could say im some what new to paintball and really want to join a team. Now as im learning about this stuff it just sounds like more and more fun to me. It took me a while to decide what kind of team i want to join and finally i came to the conclusion that woodsball looks like the most fun. I am located in kansas city missouri and was wondering if there is any teams willing to pick me up as a player.

Me and my friend started a rec team, just for bonding but if u play at 280 maybe we can meet up. We're only in middle school so if ur older or younger it might be weird

#9 User is offline   Jacob Guerrero 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:niagara

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

View PostGONZO, on 27 September 2011 - 12:13 PM, said:

Hey if you are still interested and looking to play on a team feel free to look up my team. The Strategic Kings, Operators (S.K.O.) . Our Kansas chapter is based out of Fort Riley. You can email me at sko.gonzo@gmail.com if you have any further questions. I have over 22 years in the sport and working with major sponsors. We can help you out with your growth in the sport. I go by Gonzo gain feel free to hit me up with any questions. You can also visit our team FORUMS for any other questions. Looking forward to hearing form you.

Thank you. I'm interested and i want to play paintball game. Ant i want to join your team.

Paintball Clothing Manufacturer

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users