• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bullet drop fowards.

#1 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2006 - 03:04 PM

On my autococker which is being sold is a bullet drop fowards and it is posibly the largest drop ive ever seen. People say is it like a speedball gun no with it and the answer is no its hard to aim. I was using a 47/3000 tank and none of the tank sticks out from the gun so its easy to crawl but not so easy to aim since there is no tank to rest on your shoulder. Basicaly it adds more weight to the gun and more size. Also if you get it in silver your a huge obvious target. The one redeaming feature is the on/off on it so if there a leak you can cut the air to the gun. Basicaly i loathed this huge drop and it hindrs aiming which is a major part of shooting.
I give this product a 5 out of 10

#2 User is offline   cowboyup 

• Born to Bunker
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:cowboyup

Posted 13 February 2006 - 04:18 PM

I use a DOP Bullet Drop on my Trilogy Pro Autococker. The drop is huge, which means that you can't really rest the tank against your shoulder like a stock. This does hurt your accuracy, but it balances out the weight of your marker beautifully. I have found that I can shoot consistently by resting the tank against my inner forearm. It's not rwally conventional, but it makes for an uber-manueverable marker. I only use this set up when I am playing speedball or "dagger". It is very good for these uses because it is very easy to move very quickly with and make radical moves like bunker dives. The on-off feature is very nice as well (as mentioned above).

#3 User is offline   Viherkogen 

• God's In His Heaven. All's Right With The World.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Viherkogen

Posted 13 February 2006 - 06:57 PM

I LOVE my large drop. It brings my 20 oz just close enough so that I can use it as a stock and sight down the top. I can get so close to the trees now and my only hinderance is my barrel length. As long as your tank is long enough, there is no problem at all. The degasser also helps out in saving o-rings.
|| My Feedback || 187 BP ||
|| Reasons one and two why my avatar is a cactus. ||
|| The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. ||
|| If actions are stronger than words, why is the pen mightier than the sword? ||
You just lost The Game.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users