• You cannot reply to this topic

Paintball in Oregon! Southside Paintball in Klamath Falls! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Igor 

• Back from Australia!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Igor

Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:05 PM

Hey there everyone! For all you people in Oregon who are close to us in Klamath Falls, I would like to extent and invitation to come see us at Southside Paintball! We are there every weekend and would love to see you out there! Feel free to send me a message for more information or just post here! I've included the website address for our field. It's pretty rough, but it's still a work in progress!

http://southsidepain...epages.com/home

Thanks!
Yes this is my goose. No, you cant have it.

In Flames we Trust.

#2 User is offline   Batman 

• Batman
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Batman420

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:42 PM

OUTSTANDING! Southside Paintball is one of Team Teuffel Hundens favorites...Great to see that we will have a chance to play that excellent CQB again.
Anyone who has not had a chance to check this out, Get Down There!
Igor, are the Train and Fort still there? That area between the Fort and that train was a fertile killing ground...LOL Good Times
Posted Image
Posted Image
Saepe Exertus,Semper Fidelis,Frater Infinitas

#3 User is offline   Igor 

• Back from Australia!
  • PipPip

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:14 AM

Aye it's all still there. We have added quite a few new surprises to those who haven't been there in a while. I think that in the very near future, there will be 3 tons of hay added. That's around 120 bails. So there is going to be a LOT more added to the field! We are ever-growing!

In Flames we Trust.

#4 User is offline   scphantom9195 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:scphantom9195

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:48 PM

Looking good so far. Do you guys ever host big/scenario games? What type of turn out do you have on a typical weekend?
"Only the strong survive. The weak are killed and eaten as fingerfood." SDI SSgt Patterson, USMC, Platoon 1077[/b]
My feedback http://forum.special...=1

www.okcompanypaintball.com

#5 User is offline   Igor 

• Back from Australia!
  • PipPip

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:02 PM

No scenarios as of yet. I don't think the field is large enough for a scenario. Weekly turn out is about 10 or so. Some weekends people don't even come out and some weekends, we get 30 people so it really depends. Most of the core players are all in contact with each other.

I can upload some new pictures if you guys want. Could have them by the end of the week. :)

In Flames we Trust.

#6 User is offline   tripwire97701 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 18 July 2009 - 04:02 AM

View PostIgor, on Jul 5 2009, 08:02 PM, said:

No scenarios as of yet. I don't think the field is large enough for a scenario. Weekly turn out is about 10 or so. Some weekends people don't even come out and some weekends, we get 30 people so it really depends. Most of the core players are all in contact with each other.

I can upload some new pictures if you guys want. Could have them by the end of the week. ;)

If you are looking for a weekend of extremely good recball in a somewhat private setting this place has it...have gone there at least once over the past 2 years and I have to say I have yet to be disappointed. If you live in Oregon, play paintball and find yourself in the southern part of the state this is definitely your paintball fix!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users