Special Ops Paintball: Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread NEW RULES FOR THIS THREAD, READ FIRST POST Rate Topic: ****- 9 Votes

#1006 User is offline   OmgItsAFire 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:25 AM

In the book the guy says that you should spend your money in that order because it helps with taxes and also forces you to be creative in paying for bills or other necessities if you run out of money.

Overall alot of what he said is useful but the credibility of this guy has come into question. I've read online (so it might not be true) that he has contradicted himself about the true identity of his rich dad and also hasn't given any proof of how he got his own wealth. Sure he retired at 57, but maybe that was from the sales of his book. He also mentioned some things either illegal or bordering on illegal when talking about corporations. I'm going to put into practice the common sense he wrote about such as you need things that make more money than you lose (more assets than expenses) but I'm going to leave the way I go about doing that up to me.

Basically the whole point of the book was to try to have more assets (things that put money into your pocket) than expenses and to do this by using all the resources you have to achieve this goal (passion, knowledge, etc).

#1007 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:33 PM

I get the idea of charities and investments and such. What the process does is change your mentality on expense. An average person will use the money he/she gains and span it so that they just make it for bills, and this is for no matter how much money they make.

Ex: Jeff make $50 a week. He uses $10 o buy food. $20 to pay bills. And $20 for luxury spending. Jeff gets a raise and makes $100 a week. Now he pays $30 for food (getting paid better means he like to eat better meals). $50 on bills (He has the money now so he can use more utility services). And still has $20 for luxury spending. Now if Jeff had put the extra $50 in investments and charity, he can make that money back and live in the means he was living before. So essentially he could have made $50 or more for luxury spending.

That is what I'm guessing they were teaching you SnV. Am I correct?

Now what I am saying is some people don't have enough to set aside and still live within means. They have to put the needs of others and themselves first ,or they and those that depend on themselves don't survive.

[And Omg, I have the same problem with this "Rich Dad" guy. To me, he's just a motivational speaker. Some guy who books gigs at colleges and such and have people pay to hear him. He hasn't really found any holy grail to getting rich, he just kinda points out the "duh" in a way common people can understand and enjoy.

----------------------

Now back to the rants.

[rant]

This weekend sucked.

[/rant]

This post has been edited by JerseyPaint: 16 March 2008 - 08:34 PM

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#1008 User is offline   Goldenhand 

• SpecOps GFXT #4
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Goldenhand

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:17 AM

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I CAN'T FIND MY PS3 HEADSET AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Fox urine nothing! I would rent an elephant from the local circus and give it a massive dose of ex-lax. I would then proceed to "cork it" with an attached string so when the kids show up KABLOOEE!!!!!! See if their parents can sue an elephant for defacating! -ZZaque

#1009 User is offline   STAZ211 

• Do it........i dare you
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STAZ211

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:24 PM

View PostGoldenhand, on Mar 17 2008, 10:17 AM, said:

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I CAN'T FIND MY PS3 HEADSET AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :happy: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

i just stepped on my 360 head piece and broke it :laugh:
"Let he who desires peace prepare for war..."

"Home of the free, because of the brave..."

#1010 User is offline   chadtheman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:chadtheman

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:03 PM

i got one. my wife was mad that she was getting my handme down marker so i went into a paintball shop got her a new marker also, and now her gun works better then mine how do you figure that

#1011 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:30 AM

View Postchadtheman, on Mar 18 2008, 01:03 AM, said:

i got one. my wife was mad that she was getting my handme down marker so i went into a paintball shop got her a new marker also, and now her gun works better then mine how do you figure that

hey, atleast your wife plays paintball. not many people can say that :ghillie:

#1012 User is offline   Zamamee 

• something witty
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Zamamee

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:44 AM

[rant]

I am freaking sick of stereotypes. One of my friends is muslim and she's turkish (looks arab to this ethnically inept area). Everyone talks behind her back about bombings and the like. She's actually one of the nicest girls you'd ever meet. I took here paintballing and she didn't want to shoot anybody because she didn't want to hurt them. When people heard about here paintballing they began asking if "she went all jihad on everyone". I've become darn close to decking people when they start talking crap about her.

[/rant]

#1013 User is offline   Goldenhand 

• SpecOps GFXT #4
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Goldenhand

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:50 AM

View Postchadtheman, on Mar 18 2008, 01:03 AM, said:

What'd you buy her?

@ Zam: Have you told them to leave her alone or do you just kinda ignore them? I'd say tell them to leave her the hell alone, and if they don't then YOU can go "all jihad on them" :)

Fox urine nothing! I would rent an elephant from the local circus and give it a massive dose of ex-lax. I would then proceed to "cork it" with an attached string so when the kids show up KABLOOEE!!!!!! See if their parents can sue an elephant for defacating! -ZZaque

#1014 User is offline   chadtheman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:chadtheman

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:41 AM

i got her and auto cocker trilogy and then i put a cp 14in barral on it she also rocks the desert camo a remote and a spyder pod pack shes not bad eather just blind as a bat

#1015 User is offline   Zamamee 

• something witty
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Zamamee

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:24 AM

View PostGoldenhand, on Mar 18 2008, 07:50 AM, said:

@ Zam: Have you told them to leave her alone or do you just kinda ignore them? I'd say tell them to leave her the hell alone, and if they don't then YOU can go "all jihad on them" :panzer:

Yep, I've told them to leave her alone, but it continues from others. It's the stigma of the times we're in.

#1016 User is offline   GrimReaper 

• Member of Team Crossbow
  • Pip

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:38 AM

View PostZamamee, on Mar 18 2008, 11:24 AM, said:

View PostGoldenhand, on Mar 18 2008, 07:50 AM, said:

@ Zam: Have you told them to leave her alone or do you just kinda ignore them? I'd say tell them to leave her the hell alone, and if they don't then YOU can go "all jihad on them" :P

Yep, I've told them to leave her alone, but it continues from others. It's the stigma of the times we're in.

Thats sad!! it sickens me when people judge other people just because they are a different race or they are judged just because people that are like them are the ones making the bad choices! :eck:
Grim :comp:

#1017 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:30 PM

View PostZamamee, on Mar 18 2008, 10:44 AM, said:

[rant]

I am freaking sick of stereotypes. One of my friends is muslim and she's turkish (looks arab to this ethnically inept area). Everyone talks behind her back about bombings and the like. She's actually one of the nicest girls you'd ever meet. I took here paintballing and she didn't want to shoot anybody because she didn't want to hurt them. When people heard about here paintballing they began asking if "she went all jihad on everyone". I've become darn close to decking people when they start talking crap about her.

[/rant]

same thing happend to my neighbors. they are muslim (the parents actualy moved here from afganistan like 20 years ago) and some of the nicest people i ever met. after 9/11, they took alot of POOP. the daughter got harassed so much that she ended up needing to go to a phyciotrist. the parents get alot of heat and their job (they own a deli, only strengthening the steriotype) and alot of racist remarks are made against them their.

#1018 User is offline   junckie25 

• Junckie25
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Junckie25

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:54 PM

Here I have something stupid..... I am scared to ask someone out.... :P :P
Smile.... tomorrow will be worse.

#1019 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:02 PM

View Postjunckie25, on Mar 18 2008, 10:54 PM, said:

Here I have something stupid..... I am scared to ask someone out.... :unsure: :dry:

thats not stupid, that natural. everyone gets scared to ask someone out. wanna give me the full details of the story so that i can try and help ya out? (you dont have to if you dont feel comfortiable doing so)

#1020 User is offline   ECOracer 

• 1/2 Mechanical 1/2 Electronic
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ECORACER

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:30 PM

ok heres one for you guys.

ill start by saying that i usually dont like asking this type of thing on the internet.....

me and my ex just recently split up after a little over 5 years together (just grew appart)...the thing is that there is no hard feelings or anything so were still pretty good friends....we talk and hang out all the time....but thats not the problem....

the problem is her best friend...shes basically everything i want is a girl (blonde, blue eyes, tall, fit, likes the same music i do, loves to cook, go to the movies....bla bla bla).

the problem is shes a good friend of mine as well. so i dont want to say something that will jepordize that friendship. so im not sure if i should just bite my tounge for the sake of the friendship or say something and hope for the best....i just really dont want to loose her as a friend....not to mention i dont want to upset my ex because we are still friends as well....so really i have the potental to loose two good friends if i say something....

ugh....it gives me a head ache to think about

Share this topic:

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users