Special Ops Paintball: Camp Miles Braveheart July 18, 19, 20 2008 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Camp Miles Braveheart July 18, 19, 20 2008 South Florida Game Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kingkole02 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:KingKole02

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:28 AM

Hey all,
Just stopping by to see if anyone else on this forum is going to be in the area for this event and would like to team up or check out the event.

See here:

http://campmilespaintball.com/

I'm planning on going, don't really have a team though and just meet whoever is on my particular side.
Black ants, no-see-ems, mosquitoes, nats, flies, and other bugs are all part of the excitement!

You have to learn how to crawl before you can walk. You have to learn how to walk before you can run.
Mostly importantly, you must be willing to do all three in a game of woods-ball.

GeneWize Life Sciences
Independent Affiliate - Building the West Coast of Florida
www.weknowdna.com

#2 User is offline   Dusk2Dust 

• Dusk2Dust
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Dusk2Dust

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:32 PM

I'll be there and will probably have at least 4 other friends there with me to play we will be there both days. And if the misfits are there you can guarantee that we will be on the same team as them. have you been to the last few games at camp miles?
There are few problems in life that cant be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile
My 9 bps still beats your dead battery
Spyder Gun Owners Club #127 98% of people on this forum will say that Tippmann pwns all. If you are one of the 2% that disagrees put this in your sig

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users