• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Draxxus Dusk Paintballs My review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Big Pie 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:37 PM

My review of the Draxxus Dusk Paintballs.

I shot these balls in a slightly cooler weather with a Piranha GTI Eforce (with a 14"smartparts linear :D )

So i got these balls from walmart yesterday. I thought id give em a try.
I bought the box of 1000 with white fill(from wal mart)and was surprised to see that no balls were broken!
The shell is a little soft, which is great for consistent breaks on target. Also the ball is very round, no dimples or ovals.
But looks can be decieving!
But tonight was paintball night so i filled my hopper and went to some speedball!
I had no bounces, all my shots broke and i had no chops at all!
They also fed great in my revy. I had no jams.
The only problem i had was that a few balls curved alot, but thats great for possibly really old walmart paint
All in all this is a great paint for rec or practice play.
I definately reccomend them and an air freshener (they smell like nothing i have ever smelled before :( it made me dizzy)

#2 User is offline   badger_red 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Badger Red

Posted 19 April 2006 - 06:20 PM

Yup, to add to your comment it's pretty good paint. I use this the most, I think your curving problem was due to really old walmart paint. I buy this from Dunham's ($18/1000 on sale), and in my 16" J&J and even in my stock JT Excellorator barrel (spare gun) it works great, flys straight, no chops, very consistant flight, almost no seam at all, very few dimples, good thick fill. This paint even really stores quite well. I had a 1000rnds from last fall sitting in my basement and finally used them up in March, and not one problem. They still majorly out performed the El Tigre's I was trying out.
"We may be old and out of shape, but we're also slow!"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users