• You cannot reply to this topic

Stolen Marker database Northern California Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

Found this site recently - seems like a great idea! They have a a complete database of all stolen markers in Nor Cal. Run by a few volunteers who keep thier eyes open, and actively search for stolen markers. Here's the site incase you're interested:

http://norcalpbthefts.webs.com/

Our goal is to stop paintball thefts in Northern California. From the Humboldt county,to the Bay Area, to Fresno. Paintball thefts lately have become a growing occurance. Shops, fields, and players alike have all become victim to robberies, scams, and thefts.

Our website holds the most up-to-date information of all missing items, including markers, clothing, barrel sleeves, and all other paintball related items.

We have a small crew of volunteers who endlessly search the local Craiglists, check/call pawnshops, browse eBay, PBnation, TechPB, and Mcarterbrown to find all missing property and get them back to their rightful owners.

We hope you'll continuously come back to use this site as a reference for all your preventative, and reactive needs.

As someone who has lost makers due to theft, I totally appreciate what these guys are doing....

#2 Guest_SOP-Ken_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Surprised there isn't a world wide site supported by the industry honestly.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users