• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A5A2 with dogleg with upgrades Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   carnivorous panda 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:13 PM

over the last few years I've slowly stopped playing paintball and decided its time to let this gun go. I'm going to be selling an A5A2 with dogleg stock, which i ordered as a pre-setup gun from special ops so it's got the modified tombstone with the true air-thru rather than the "ez air-thru" kit, and the special ops badging.
seeing how this is my only A5 im including the upgrades i had on the gun, which include a JCS "red hot" power tube, Lapco rubber cyclone paddles (OD Green), a top mount weaver rail (had a red dot on it but not selling it with the gun), and a blade trigger that i believe is made by Dead-On. I'm also going to throw in the stock hopper and tippmann barrel sleeve.

the gun/stock have some scratches. the gun has one scratch that goes down to the metal but it is very small, adn the 4 set screws for the weaver rail have also bitten through the paint under them. scratches on the stock aren't noticable unless closely inspected.

So, I'm trying to see how much i can expect to get for this setup before putting it on ebay, or considering offers from anyone who is interested. pictures will be posted as soon as possible

#2 User is offline   carnivorous panda 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:07 PM

some pics, sorry but cell pone pics are all i've got for now

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by carnivorous panda: 15 November 2011 - 06:09 PM

#3 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:12 PM

If you were to get an offer of $300 Id think that would be extremely generous. I say this because of what the current used market is at this time.

An offer of $340 would probally be my first thought if it were mine but Im just givin you my opion.
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#4 User is offline   Mrtremere 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:39 AM

I'm interested. I saw your offer offer the car forum. Please email if still want to sell it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users