Special Ops Paintball: Sept 19, Mission: Impossible Game 3, HSP, Bellflower, CA - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sept 19, Mission: Impossible Game 3, HSP, Bellflower, CA Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gadget Soldier

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

Posted Image

In the aftermath of the global war called Decay of Nations IV, Ernst Stavro Blofeld has managed to procure a sample of the Marburg-XTNCT virus from the recently deceased HerbaLife scientist, Dr. Austin Fitz-Hume. By sheer coincidence, SPECTRE is without a biological weapons division due to the economic instability thus, Blofeld has asked Dr. Evil to synthesize the virus into a more potent version of the mind control drug that Dr. Evil originally commissioned. This new version will be placed into a missile to be exploded in the upper atmosphere. In turn. this will spread the virus all over the world to infect everyone with a global population mind-control pandemic thru SPECTRE and Dr. Evil's organization.

With the revelation that Blofeld was behind the Burn Notice for both Ethan Hunt and Michael Westen, they have joined forces to destroy SPECTRE, Blofeld and Dr. Evil and save the world. Using their vast contacts in the global intelligence community, they have been informed of Blofeld's sample retrieval of the Marburg-XTNCT virus and its transportation via private jet to the SPECTRE secret hideout. By using the Super Weapon he acquired from his battle with Michael Weston, Ethan Hunt used it to shoot down the jet carrying the Marburg-XTNCT virus.

With the plane making a safe crash landing, SPECTRE's elite squad are holding the virus and awaits for pick-up by Blofeld and Dr. Evil's forces. Both sides are aware of the crash site and are quickly amassing their forces in rapid transit to the virus' retrieval. Who will prevail?

You're mission, if you choose to accept, is to join us on Sunday, September 19 at Hollywood Sports Park in Bellflower, CA. Will you join Blofeld/Dr. Evil in the pursuit of world domination through mind control or will you join Ethan Hunt and Michael Westen to exact their revenge and save the world?

$35.00 entry with all day air
Paint prices start at $35.00
Check in starts at 8am
Prizes and raffles at the end of the game

Perfect for all walk-on customers and beginners!
Visit www.hollywoodsports.com and download your $5 off coupon for a case of paint! (valid on day of the event only. Coupon good up until 11am ... so arrive early!)
Don't be late & arrive early! The first 20 paid guests will receive a free limited edition mission dog-tag!
Posted Image
South Western Scenario Forum: http://www.paintball4all.com
Team Knuckle Draggerz proudly sponsored by:
Paintballphotography.com / Paintball Gateway Online Store / Tippmannparts.com / Pinokio Hoppers

#2 User is offline   Run'n Gun 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:KOLTENMOLTEN

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:34 PM

Awesome! I might go! See ya there!!! hopefully!

God Bless!!

#3 User is offline   Solidus433 

• General-Black Hawk Ops Paintball
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Black Hawk Solidus

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:56 PM

Well, I know Im gonna be there.

Fellow paintballers, this is Solidus from Black Hawk Ops. I will be once again be General Ethan Hunt for this game. I will also Have Gizmo of the Killer rabbits as General Michael Weston leading with me. I have prevailed in the last two Mission: Impossible games, but this one will be the toughest one yet. I am asking for your support to help rid the world of the Marburg-Xtinct virus, along with any who stand in our way.
www.bhopaintball.proboards.com

www.webstarts.com/bhopaintball

#4 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gadget Soldier

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:42 PM

Ok everyone, one more week til the epic conclusion of the Mission: Impossible series at HSP.

One one corner you have Ethan Hawk (Solidus of Black Hawk Ops) and Michael Westen (Gizmo of the Killer Rabbits) teaming together to extract their revenge on the 2 men that have essentially destroyed their lives for world domination: Dr. Evil (Toklas of the Knuckle Draggerz) and Blofeld (Songbird of the Independent Contractors).

Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to join us at HollywoodSports Park on Sunday, Sept 19 in Bellflower, CA and take up the fight for one side that wants revenge or the other side that wants world domination!

Who will come out victorious?

www.giantpaintball.com
www.hollywoodsports.com
Posted Image
South Western Scenario Forum: http://www.paintball4all.com
Team Knuckle Draggerz proudly sponsored by:
Paintballphotography.com / Paintball Gateway Online Store / Tippmannparts.com / Pinokio Hoppers

#5 User is offline   Solidus433 

• General-Black Hawk Ops Paintball
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Black Hawk Solidus

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

I would like to take a moment to tell you all a little story...I hope that Dr. Evil and Ernest Blofeld pay particular attention.

Back on June 13th, when I fought for world domination, I did so through clouded vision. Once I blew Michael Weston HQ to pieces, well actually Munky from O.C.M.I. pulled the pin...well two pins, I thought everything would be glorious. But I was wrong. I quickly realized that something was fishy with the whole situation. Then from the shadows emerged Dr. Evil. On July 11th, wet met in battle, and just like Michael Weston did before him, after a though battle, He and his forces failed in the final moments and were defeated. After this battle it was brought to my attention that Michael Weston had survived the HQ explosion, and we met face to face. Mr. Weston opened my eyes fully and showed me that it was in fact Ernest Stavro Blofeld, behind everything from the begining. Ernest Stavro Blofeld and Dr. Evil, take these words to heart. Come September 19th, when you come face to face with me, along with my Black Hawks, and Michael Weston and his Killer Rabbits, there is nothing that your apes and contractors will be able to do to help you. Blofeld, you have slipped through my fingers for the last time. Too much damaged has been done because of you, and now it is time to pay.

Fellow paintballers, the choice is yours who you will join. Sure Evil and Blofeld have a better offer on the table. Infinite wealth and supreme power are tempting, trust me I've been there done that. Take my word, IF, they are victorious, I promise you they will give you nothing they promise. So unless you enjoy being a mindless slave, join team "WestHunt" and rid the world of thier tyranical dream of world supremicy once and for all.
www.bhopaintball.proboards.com

www.webstarts.com/bhopaintball

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users