Special Ops Paintball: Team SPECTRE Scenario Paintball Recruiting - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Team SPECTRE Scenario Paintball Recruiting For the 2011 season Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Jarhead2531 

• Teufel Hunden
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Jarhead2531

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:42 PM

Team SPECTRE is currently recruiting new members. If you're 16 or over and want to come check out the team get in touch with one of the team members or head over to our forums. We are looking for motivated players with good sportsmanship; talent is not a requirement (we'll build that in you later)!

Established in 2008 and operating out of Landing Zone Paintball in Columbiaville, Michigan, Special Tactics and Reconnaissance (SPECTRE) is a corps of players and friends that have the common goals of attending games across the United States, achieve victory by using practiced tactics and abilities, have fun doing so, and shed some positive light on the paintball community. Specializing in force recon with direct action capabilities, close quarters battle, and anti-tank operations, SPECTRE can be relied upon to complete any task given to them effectively and efficiently.

Our current roster is 28 members strong with players ranging in age from 16 to 50. In addition to attending events at our home field, our team schedule this year includes Sherwood Forest Axis & Allies, Living Legends 4, Michigan Monster Game and Tippmann World Challenge at Hell Survivors, and the Ultimate Woodsball League Chicago event.

SPECTRE is proud to represent Tippmann Sports, Pinokio Hoppers, and our home field, Landing Zone Paintball.

For more information feel free to check out our website, www.spectrehq.org, or email info@spectrehq.org.

This post has been edited by Jarhead2531: 29 March 2011 - 05:14 AM

SPECTRE Paintball
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance
Columbiaville, MI
Proud to represent Tippmann Sports, Pinokio Hoppers, and Landing Zone Paintball

#2 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:25 PM

This is my main problem with living this far up in Michigan, its that Im closer to Wisconsin.

I like what I see and I think (if you guys ran red team at MMG last year) we ran around the long part of the field to outflank sin city on the first part of sunday.

Maybe its time to consider a move, or maybe Im just wishing for warm weather and just want to play, either way GL on recruitment
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#3 User is offline   Jarhead2531 

• Teufel Hunden
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Jarhead2531

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:39 AM

We had a few guys out to MMG last year, but probably only two or three. We've been hitting TWC regularly along with LL3 last year and we played a MOUT game (Operation: Noble Cause) in Alabama this past January. Yeah, I've been wanting to move back out west since I got out of the Marine Corps, but after our team got rolling, it's harder and harder to leave every year.
SPECTRE Paintball
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance
Columbiaville, MI
Proud to represent Tippmann Sports, Pinokio Hoppers, and Landing Zone Paintball

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users