• You cannot reply to this topic

T9 Elite consideration Help me out fellow snipers Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   The Lone Ronin 

• A.R.C
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:A.R.C Trooper

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:46 AM

I hope there is someone out there who can help me out. I am thinking of getting a T9 elite with the first strike upgrades. I want to know if anybody has any experience with the T9 possibly with FS upgrades. But I would like a general feeling of what you thought of the T9 elite and if it is worth the money. You guys and girls will be my deciding factor on this purchase. So please help me out fellow snipers. I llok forward to your responses
" Kill a few people and they call you a murderer. Kill a million and your a conquerer "

#2 User is offline   Slippyfist M16 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Slippyfist M16

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:33 PM

Well, I'm not really an expert at all, but from my limited experience testing a few T9's I can say that Tiberius makes one hell of a good marker. As for the FS rounds, I'm also waiting to see how those work out... :ninja:

I'm more of a stealthy suppressive-fire type guy, not a 'sniper' per se, but I would love to see some kind of mod or kit I could use to slide a FS round in when necessary, maybe a barrel back with some kind of door you could open to slip one in... just a thought, but this really isn't the place for it.

Anyway, Tiberius marker - HIGHLY recommended, just from what I know (I don't own one). First Strike - Let me know how it works if you choose to go this route!

#3 User is offline   The Lone Ronin 

• A.R.C
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:A.R.C Trooper

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:16 AM

View PostSlippyfist M16, on May 13 2009, 04:33 PM, said:

Well, I'm not really an expert at all, but from my limited experience testing a few T9's I can say that Tiberius makes one hell of a good marker. As for the FS rounds, I'm also waiting to see how those work out... :ninja:

I'm more of a stealthy suppressive-fire type guy, not a 'sniper' per se, but I would love to see some kind of mod or kit I could use to slide a FS round in when necessary, maybe a barrel back with some kind of door you could open to slip one in... just a thought, but this really isn't the place for it.

Anyway, Tiberius marker - HIGHLY recommended, just from what I know (I don't own one). First Strike - Let me know how it works if you choose to go this route!

Will do thanks for the advice on the T9
" Kill a few people and they call you a murderer. Kill a million and your a conquerer "

#4 User is offline   Wrzesinski 

• Gives his $.02
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wrzesinski

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:14 PM

t9 i have no experience with...the first strike rounds, OH MY GOD! so accurate, and they go so far! definitely worth it if you are the sniper type.

p.s. i unscrew my barrel and load a fs round into the barrel and screw it back in, if i need more ammo i just pop up my hopper [i use a 98custom] and fire away!

p.p.s the fs rounds are a smaller bore fyi, not tiny, but smaller
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
Being too awesome :P

Who has the best girlfriend in the whole wide world? ME!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users