Special Ops Paintball: its football time again - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (7 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

its football time again WOOHOO

#16 User is offline   stinkfingr 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 10-June 08
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:04 PM

HEY .... there is a preseason game tonight in toronto ... colts and bills .... any of our friends up north watchin this ?
0

#17 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:23 PM

Revis has signed to the Jets.

Superbowl, here we come.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#18 User is offline   The Shepherd 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,083
  • Joined: 11-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:The Shepherd

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:20 PM

Manchester United will take the Premiership back!
0

#19 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:42 PM

View PostThe Shepherd, on 09 September 2010 - 08:20 PM, said:

Manchester United will take the Premiership back!

Go Liverpool, and wrong football.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#20 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

  • Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,100
  • Joined: 03-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Enid, OK
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:30 PM

BYU, your anguish sustains me.
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight
0

#21 User is offline   Pirate 

  • I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,592
  • Joined: 17-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Fight Four Oh!
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:23 AM

Pats are looking good.

But more importantly...
I won my first Fantasy game. Philip Rivers managed to squeak me by. 104.20 to 102.60.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83
0

#22 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:22 PM

View PostPirate, on 15 September 2010 - 04:23 AM, said:

Pats are looking good.

But more importantly...
I won my first Fantasy game. Philip Rivers managed to squeak me by. 104.20 to 102.60.


I can't wait for Jets-Pats game next week, and I'm more excited for their second meet since I'm going to Foxborough with my Revis jersey.

I stomped in both my fantasy games and am expected to do just as well this week. All thanks go to my RBs. Arian Foster, Rice, and Mathews leading my flex/PPR league, and Best and Charles leading my standard league.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#23 User is offline   Pirate 

  • I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,592
  • Joined: 17-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Fight Four Oh!
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:22 AM

View PostJerseyPaint, on 15 September 2010 - 04:22 PM, said:

I can't wait for Jets-Pats game next week, and I'm more excited for their second meet since I'm going to Foxborough with my Revis jersey.

I stomped in both my fantasy games and am expected to do just as well this week. All thanks go to my RBs. Arian Foster, Rice, and Mathews leading my flex/PPR league, and Best and Charles leading my standard league.

Yeah, I got put in this league about 30 minutes before the draft because some guy never signed in and they needed 1 more person.
My draft, as such, was weak. However, as I usually do in Fantasy, I made 11 moves this week. Dropped some players that I didn't like the look of (I know it was only one week, but I played football for 6 years and know the game. I didn't like how these guys were looking). Picked up Matt Hasselback (Seahawks will throw a lot), as well as the Jaguars TE (Mercedes something. He looked good and Gerrard seemed to favor him as a target). Also, dropped DeAngelo Williams (if he's splitting carries with Stewart, and the Panthers are behind most of the time so they have to throw the ball, he'll nefver net many points) and picked up Amhad Bradshaw of the Giants (because the Giants will lead a lot, will run the ball to eat up time, and once the weather gets bad in NY they're not going to be throwing as much).

I would have picked up my boy Michael Vick right after Kolb got hurt, but the Sous Chef got on his lap top DURING dinner service, dropped Matt Stafford, and picked up Vick. I called B.S. :P

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83
0

#24 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:51 PM

View PostPirate, on 16 September 2010 - 03:22 AM, said:

View PostJerseyPaint, on 15 September 2010 - 04:22 PM, said:

I can't wait for Jets-Pats game next week, and I'm more excited for their second meet since I'm going to Foxborough with my Revis jersey.

I stomped in both my fantasy games and am expected to do just as well this week. All thanks go to my RBs. Arian Foster, Rice, and Mathews leading my flex/PPR league, and Best and Charles leading my standard league.

Yeah, I got put in this league about 30 minutes before the draft because some guy never signed in and they needed 1 more person.
My draft, as such, was weak. However, as I usually do in Fantasy, I made 11 moves this week. Dropped some players that I didn't like the look of (I know it was only one week, but I played football for 6 years and know the game. I didn't like how these guys were looking). Picked up Matt Hasselback (Seahawks will throw a lot), as well as the Jaguars TE (Mercedes something. He looked good and Gerrard seemed to favor him as a target). Also, dropped DeAngelo Williams (if he's splitting carries with Stewart, and the Panthers are behind most of the time so they have to throw the ball, he'll nefver net many points) and picked up Amhad Bradshaw of the Giants (because the Giants will lead a lot, will run the ball to eat up time, and once the weather gets bad in NY they're not going to be throwing as much).

I would have picked up my boy Michael Vick right after Kolb got hurt, but the Sous Chef got on his lap top DURING dinner service, dropped Matt Stafford, and picked up Vick. I called B.S. :P


I would have kept DeAngelo over Ahmad (But keep Ahmad for this week, he's supposed to see alot of carries). Moore is no better than Delhomme, and once they see that, its going to be run, run, run like it was last year. Mercedes Lewis is a good TE, but he didn't get too many looks last year. He did good last game because Sims-Walker was sleeping in a Bailey blanket and Mike Thomas was the only other available receiver. But if he gets one TD this week, or around 3rec 50yds, its safe to say hes gonna be a nice pick up.

Vick is only good for about 3 games though so don't worry. Kolb is their No.1 and they aren't changing that because Vick showed up in one game.

What screwed me this week was Grant's injury. I tried picking up Jackson but I was late on the waiver wire list and ended up with Peyton Hillis. But since my halfbacks are stacked (Now Rice, Mathews, Foster, Spiller, Hillis), I really don't mind. I had Hardesty in the beginning and I think Hillis can meet up to my expectations for Hardesty.

This post has been edited by JerseyPaint: 16 September 2010 - 12:54 PM


Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#25 User is offline   Pirate 

  • I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,592
  • Joined: 17-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Fight Four Oh!
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:58 PM

Yeah, I'll make another 5 or 6 moves after this weeks games, maybe more. I was on ESPN looking at total/rushing/passing defenses from week 1 and from last year while picking my team for this week.

I'm still unsure which 2 QB's I want to start. I have Romo (pretty sure he's starting), Rivers (questionable), Hasselback, and Orton. The thing I like about Hasselback is that you know the Seahawks are going to throw the ball, a lot. That's what Pete Carrol does, especially without a serious RB. Denver has a middle of the road pass D, but they have 2 good running backs. If Denver can't pass, they're run Moreno and Buckhalter a lot, and Orton's numbers (as well as Eddie Royal, who I have on my bench), will suffer.

I can't say if the Chiefs have just picked up their D, or if Rivers was having a bad game (definitely bad first half).

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83
0

#26 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:28 PM

View PostPirate, on 16 September 2010 - 05:58 PM, said:

Yeah, I'll make another 5 or 6 moves after this weeks games, maybe more. I was on ESPN looking at total/rushing/passing defenses from week 1 and from last year while picking my team for this week.

I'm still unsure which 2 QB's I want to start. I have Romo (pretty sure he's starting), Rivers (questionable), Hasselback, and Orton. The thing I like about Hasselback is that you know the Seahawks are going to throw the ball, a lot. That's what Pete Carrol does, especially without a serious RB. Denver has a middle of the road pass D, but they have 2 good running backs. If Denver can't pass, they're run Moreno and Buckhalter a lot, and Orton's numbers (as well as Eddie Royal, who I have on my bench), will suffer.

I can't say if the Chiefs have just picked up their D, or if Rivers was having a bad game (definitely bad first half).


If River's is good, start him. In KC he managed just under 300yds and 2 TDs. Those are some pretty reliable numbers. Second to him would be Romo. I hate the guy but he's looking at Chicago D, which is no where near the caliber of the Redskins, even with Peppers. Next would be Orton depending if he has his slot receiver (Royal). I'd sit back on Hasselback since he didn't even break 200yds.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#27 User is offline   Pirate 

  • I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,592
  • Joined: 17-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Fight Four Oh!
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:14 PM

Yeah, I'm going with Romo and Rivers right now. Trying to decide if I want to run Royal (Broncos, playing Seahawks), Austin Collie (Colts, playing Giants), or Andre Johnson (Texans, playing Redskins). I'm thinking Royal and Collie, just cause Washington did pretty well against the Cowboys passing attack, and Johnson didn't do ANYTHING last week against the Colts.

I'm doing with DeAngelo Williams over Amhad Bradshaw. Williams can get a lot more against Tampa's D than Bradshaw will against the Colts.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83
0

#28 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:34 PM

Well I got beat today in one of my leagues. My prized slot Aromashodu decided not to show up today, and I subbed him in over Marshall who didn't do too shabby, while Best gave my friend 59pts. Add that with Flacco not being able to hit a broad side of a barn and Mathews getting injured early in the game, and I had no hope. As for my other league, I need 13pts or over with the 49ers DST against the Saints (I'm hoping Willis and Spikes crush some skulls) and Crabtree (please don't tip any more passes).

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#29 User is offline   Pirate 

  • I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,592
  • Joined: 17-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Fight Four Oh!
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:22 PM

Won my 2nd game. Up 89 points, the guy has Frank Gore, Marques Colston, and the NO Kicker to play tonight. I don't see them combining for 90 points, so I'm calling it win.
After this week, I'm benching Romo for Orton or Hasselback. It would be Orton for sure, but Denver is playing Indy. Though looking at it, the Texans have the worst passing D in the league right now, so Romo will probably get 1 more chance to break the 20 point mark. I'm not terribly worried about the girl I'm playing, so I'll take the chance on losing a couple points.

Dropped DeAngelo Williams for Snelling. With Turner (ATL) being injured, I figure Snelling can at least get more than 7 points (what Williams has been averaging for me). I also picked up Addai. Might actually start him instead of either of them. Also, dropped Philly's D for Pitt's D. Philly hasn't produced like they should have, and Pitt is playing Tennessee (who ain't looking too hot in the QB spot).

Week 4 and 5, I'm playing the only two guys ahead of me in points. Probably gonna be 3-2 after that :/

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83
0

#30 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:16 PM

Well thanks to the absolutely worst DST scoring system, I'm going to lose by less than 10 points.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

Share this topic:


  • (7 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users