Special Ops Paintball: Animal Paintball - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Animal Paintball Caution! Warning! Beware!

#16 User is offline   Saifoda2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Saifoda

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:25 AM

Wow, I'm actually really surprised at their turnaround time. Like I said before, it usually took them a month or two AFTER I had received the proof (which took long enough itself) to get the product to my doorstep, so 1 week is pretty amazing -- sounds like they don't have a very organized ordering department, or shipping/receiving, or whatever their problem is. I can't say I've had a huge problem with their products being different from the designs, but it has happened a couple times.
Proud to be sponsored by: REDZ, Warpaint International, VPSByte, Action Acres, Dangerous Power
Leaders Lead from the Front

#17 User is offline   Satan Von Chaos 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Satan Von Chaos

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:45 AM

Ahh , don't you just love this forum. Consider myself warned, I will NOT purchase anything from Animal Paintball. In fact, I plan to reserve a special place for them here, by the lake of fire and slowly torture them with the smooth sounds of ENYA and Barry Manilow, played backwards until they repent for their evil deeds.

Then, force them to watch Ophra...for hours and hours and hours and hours.

I'll put that animal down!
SATAN VON CHAOS

Oh yes, leave whatever soul you have left in the field man, I'll be collecting it along with your pride.

#18 User is offline   krush 

• Tippinator
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:krush

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:02 PM

Our teams experience with Animal has been nothing short of great, all expectations were met, a few negative stories should not ruin a companies reputation - the sheer volume of orders can attest that they must be doing somthing right :evil:

#19 User is offline   Saifoda2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Saifoda

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:07 PM

Well like I said, sounds like they got something wrong with their ordering department -- all of these people with an extremely negative experience and a couple people who've had it good so far.

And this is more than just "a few" negative stories; this has become a living example of their poor customer service and product production.

EDIT: I've also noticed that the notion of them having a huge increase in business and order volume seems to only come from their saying so -- I've not seen any order sheets, financial statements, or anything that would actually show they have a huge amount of business and the increase they claim.

Either way, whether they have that huge increase in business or not is non of my, or any other customers, concern and should not affect our orders.

This post has been edited by Saifoda2: 07 October 2008 - 02:13 PM

Proud to be sponsored by: REDZ, Warpaint International, VPSByte, Action Acres, Dangerous Power
Leaders Lead from the Front

#20 User is offline   Aussie_bloke 

• Team Section 8
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Aussie_bloke

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:57 PM

well you gotta look at how many variations of styles of clothing they do, mistakes are bound to happen, if they strive to improve themselves and reduce the number of mistakes im happy, yeah my first experience has been both good and bad but hey you get that from time to time...........just annoying when a mistake so simple and obvious wasnt caught before it was shipped....but hey i have been apologised to by the guy that did the proof and someone else from animal so that kinda made up for it.......if they can get me my replacement jersey by the 16th of october, i will be very impressed that they went to the effort to make up for their mistake...

my first order with special ops was a drama cos it was an international shipment and i did the order over the net...i had to chase them up, but they have improved so much over the last couple of years!!

on another note am i gonna look like a real gumby if i wear a tuxedo style paintball jersey with one lapel white?
dont make people a priority, who are only making you an option

#21 User is offline   Aussie_bloke 

• Team Section 8
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Aussie_bloke

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:18 PM

ok well the replacement jersey showed up today, printed correctly and they added the padding and loops in i requested yay, not too bad a turn around for a muck up

got one printed correctly and one not so correct jersey lol
dont make people a priority, who are only making you an option

#22 User is offline   fatB2 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:DeadmanUJ

Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:44 PM

The team I play with has had no problems with them on any of our orders. Two weeks ago on friday I ordered a jersey for my sons graduation from boot camp. The next tuesday I got 2 emails and a phone call to get the art work correct. The jersey shipped this tuesday and I got it today. From start to finnish it took two weeks and it looks great. Now my son has to get thru boot camp. Semper Fi
Tank drivers are a unique bunch: part motorhead, part airsmith, part driver and part sadist... and not always in equal parts.
Former Commander of THE Executioner tank
http://ultimatejudgement.yolasite.com/

#23 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:14 AM

I've never had a problem with them, but that's usually because my team does Semi-Custom stuff and we don't have too many sponsors to throw on there.
I only had one issue with my jersey, because they did my name wrong. I have a 'von' in my name. For some reason, it was put on the top with my first name in smaller letters. I made it very clear it was supposed to go with the last name and I made it clear multiple times (just cause I'm used to it getting messed up...happened on my drivers license too).

After a quick call and explanation, I was told a new one would be made and sent at no charge. I got it two weeks later and it's been fine for six months now.
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#24 User is offline   jake9095 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:07 PM

dude you need a new supplier ASAP!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked