Special Ops Paintball: Paintball Retailer: Paintball Adrenaline - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Paintball Retailer: Paintball Adrenaline Beware! Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Bullet_Bob 

• U LOOKING AT ME???
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:43 PM

I do think we need a sticky on good websights and ones not to use..........
French Paintball Gun For Sale.
Never fired. Dropped once.

Team 2nd Amendment

#17 User is offline   caboose 

• Keeping the Communist paintball war machine alive!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:godswrath_666

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:10 PM

View PostWardenWolf, on Jul 2 2006, 11:07 AM, said:

This retailer, Paintball Adrenaline (www.paintballadrenaline.com) looks legit, with a very professionally built website and an apparent brick and mortar store. However, I have had some very serious problems with them on my very first order. As such, I am warning you to NOT place orders with them under any circumstances.

On 6/20/06, I placed an order with them for a Lapco Snapshot kit in Autococker threads. The website showed over 20 units in stock. Shipping was via UPS Ground. The order "processed" the same day (read: it was charged to my credit card), but I did not receive a tracking number or shipment notification. At this point, it has been nearly 2 weeks, and I have not received a tracking number or the item. It is worth noting that UPS Ground shipping from that part of the country takes only 3-4 days, so if they shipped it, it would have come in long ago. My first attempt to contact them resulted only in a message that they would send me a tracking number immediately. I never received any. My second and third attempts at contacting them have met with NO response whatsoever. I am now attempting to cancel my order with them, under threat of legal action. This is the absolute worst interaction I have ever had with any online retailer, of any kind. It is quite obvious that they are not acting in good faith, as they otherwise would not have charged my credit card until right before they shipped it.

i remember someone about to order from there...but never heard back from them.... :dodgy: not joking tho, they just prolly didnt reply to my emails :(
~ A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him. ~

My blood flows green, I, am a dew drinker!

#18 User is offline   oldguny 

• The Chicago type writer.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Oldguny

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:43 PM

Thx for the warning! Good heads up!

When i see you your in my cross hairs,but when you see me your looking over your sholder still wondering why that tree is waving at you. "Explosives slove everthing"-Sandy WBC I'm going for a Sunday drive Navy Seal Style

#19 User is offline   Prophaniti 

• Just not in front of the kids...
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Prophaniti

Posted 10 July 2007 - 01:28 PM

I have a similar story, but it went even worse.

In early April, I ordered a Stiffi barrel for my A-5. Placed my order online through their site. Everything seemed normal at first. A week goes by...nothing. A week and a half, and I shoot them an email inquiring about the shipping status. Two weeks...no reply, so I call. I get an answering machine with a cutoff after 10 seconds of recording time. Called again, left the REST of my message. Emailed them again.

Three weeks...nothing. Emailed and called them demanding to know what was up.

Four weeks...I've had it. No communication at all from them, so I call HSBC and initiate a complaint and chargeback. The very next day, I get an automated shipment notification email from these shysters.

Well...I contemplate calling HSBC to cancel my complaint, but something makes me hesitate. I receive the package and yes, it is indeed a Stiffi...but it's threaded for a 98C instead of the A-5. My invoice and packing slip both list A-5 for the item, but the item itself is clearly marked 98C.

I called 'em up again, left numerous 10-second recordings, emailed them, and have to this day never received a response from them. The BBB has numerous complaints filed for 'em. I checked.

A few weeks ago, HSBC calls about my chargeback. They're insisting that I send the 98C barrel back to the store and ask the store to verify that they receive it.
Having heard no word from PBAdrenaline during this process, I told HSBC they can shove it...I'm not paying money to ship a mistake back to a business that I made an even bigger mistake in ordering from in the first place. If they cannot be bothered to contact a worried customer, what makes me think they'll contact a credit card company to verify that a customer returned merchandise to them?

So...bottom line, Paintball Adrenaline sucks. Worthless customer service and worthless fulfillment. Beware!

Erm...anyone want a mint-condition 14" Stiffi one-piece for a 98C?

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users