• You cannot reply to this topic

Longbow MAG Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Arone 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:33 PM

Hello everybody!

First, I am sorry if my message have got somme errors of grammary, I m french I dont speak english perfectly.^^

I would like to know how have longbow mag, it is very difficul to find it in France, so I seek in US. I read somewhere that the production continue, so can I command?

Thanks to your answer!

#2 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:43 PM

To my knowledge Special Ops has not yet started production on the Longbow magazines, or anything for the Longbow for that matter. I recall seeing a post on here about them needed people to loan hard good items the company as they don't have certain prototypes anymore.

Your best bet would be to contact Special Ops directly for more information.

From Babelfish.com:
À ma connaissance Ops spécial n'a encore commencé la production sur les magasins d'arc, ou rien pour l'arc pour cette matière. Je me rappelle voir qu'un poteau sur ici environ eux a eu besoin de personnes pour prêter à de bons articles durs la compagnie en tant qu'eux don' ; t ont désormais certains prototypes. Votre meilleur pari serait d'entrer en contact avec Ops spécial directement pour plus d'information.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#3 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:12 PM

Contact avec special ops paintball directement pour la informacion :) I had French in school, im not really good but Im learning xD Hope that helped lol although its the same thing puzuma posted above.

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#4 User is offline   Arone 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:09 AM

Thanks for all! Thanks for the traduction!^^
I have some informations now, and I think have the mags more easy that in France!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users