Special Ops Paintball: MAGS AND STOCKS!! - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

MAGS AND STOCKS!! mostly for tippamnns

#1 User is offline   skowvy 

  • You can call me, Papa Smurf.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 238
  • Joined: 01-June 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western, PA
  • Brigade Name:skowvy

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:29 AM

I would like to see a drum or large box mag made for the x7. Something like what you see on the SAW. I was also wondering if they are any plans to make a folding, sliding air-thru for the x7. If you just placed a coil in between the parts that slide or fold. I would love to see an air thru scar stock, and an M249 box mags :evil: anyone else share these desires?

This post has been edited by skowvy: 20 June 2008 - 11:30 AM

If we cant do it it doesn't need to be done!
Official Sabre #77


Expendable Assets Team Leader.

Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!
0

#2 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,979
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Sucka Free, Nor Cal

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:43 PM

A SAW Ammo Box is available, go to Opsgear.com and type in Drum in the Search Box and in order for an ammo box to be fitted onto an X7, the ammo box would need to modded and an Adapter (a section of an actual magazine) would be needed for the box to fit into the X7's Mag Well, if your question was for the A5, Ammo Box Mods (minus the Cyclone) is the New Craze in the Milsim World.

As for Folding and Retractable Air-Thru Stocks, its been discussed many times in the past and that both have been proven that such a concept will not work and thats mainly due to the problems associated with the Macro-Line being Stretched and Kinked to the point that intergrity of the line will rupture.
0

#3 User is offline   BAGELS 

  • good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,676
  • Joined: 10-January 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Central MA
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:52 AM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jun 21 2008, 03:43 AM, said:

\

As for Folding and Retractable Air-Thru Stocks, its been discussed many times in the past and that both have been proven that such a concept will not work and thats mainly due to the problems associated with the Macro-Line being Stretched and Kinked to the point that intergrity of the line will rupture.


I am going to have to disagree with you. A coiled remote inside of the stock would solve this problem. The quick disconnect piece would slide along the stock. When the stock is folded out or at its longest length, the coiled remote would have to be almost straight, so that when it folded, the quick disconnect would be at the very back of the marker.

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet
0

#4 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,979
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Sucka Free, Nor Cal

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:29 AM

View PostBAGELS, on Jun 21 2008, 07:52 AM, said:

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jun 21 2008, 03:43 AM, said:

\

As for Folding and Retractable Air-Thru Stocks, its been discussed many times in the past and that both have been proven that such a concept will not work and thats mainly due to the problems associated with the Macro-Line being Stretched and Kinked to the point that intergrity of the line will rupture.


I am going to have to disagree with you. A coiled remote inside of the stock would solve this problem. The quick disconnect piece would slide along the stock. When the stock is folded out or at its longest length, the coiled remote would have to be almost straight, so that when it folded, the quick disconnect would be at the very back of the marker.

A Short Coiled Remote Line on both a Folding and Retractable Stock would be so out of place, it would depreciate a Marker's Overall Appearance and thats something that alot of Milsimmers like about their Markers, they want theirs not only to perform well to their liking, but to look more appealing and intimidating at the same time.
0

#5 User is offline   xRusty Knifex 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 65
  • Joined: 02-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:Comrade Ogilvy

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:01 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jun 21 2008, 02:29 PM, said:

View PostBAGELS, on Jun 21 2008, 07:52 AM, said:

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jun 21 2008, 03:43 AM, said:

\

As for Folding and Retractable Air-Thru Stocks, its been discussed many times in the past and that both have been proven that such a concept will not work and thats mainly due to the problems associated with the Macro-Line being Stretched and Kinked to the point that intergrity of the line will rupture.


I am going to have to disagree with you. A coiled remote inside of the stock would solve this problem. The quick disconnect piece would slide along the stock. When the stock is folded out or at its longest length, the coiled remote would have to be almost straight, so that when it folded, the quick disconnect would be at the very back of the marker.

A Short Coiled Remote Line on both a Folding and Retractable Stock would be so out of place, it would depreciate a Marker's Overall Appearance and thats something that alot of Milsimmers like about their Markers, they want theirs not only to perform well to their liking, but to look more appealing and intimidating at the same time.



The coiled remote would be inside the stock first of all. An to all of you air thru folding stock naysayers, there is no reason why it would not work, it would just take a little ingenuity.
0

#6 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,979
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Sucka Free, Nor Cal

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:33 PM

View PostxRusty Knifex, on Jun 22 2008, 12:01 PM, said:

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jun 21 2008, 02:29 PM, said:

View PostBAGELS, on Jun 21 2008, 07:52 AM, said:

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jun 21 2008, 03:43 AM, said:

\

As for Folding and Retractable Air-Thru Stocks, its been discussed many times in the past and that both have been proven that such a concept will not work and thats mainly due to the problems associated with the Macro-Line being Stretched and Kinked to the point that intergrity of the line will rupture.


I am going to have to disagree with you. A coiled remote inside of the stock would solve this problem. The quick disconnect piece would slide along the stock. When the stock is folded out or at its longest length, the coiled remote would have to be almost straight, so that when it folded, the quick disconnect would be at the very back of the marker.

A Short Coiled Remote Line on both a Folding and Retractable Stock would be so out of place, it would depreciate a Marker's Overall Appearance and thats something that alot of Milsimmers like about their Markers, they want theirs not only to perform well to their liking, but to look more appealing and intimidating at the same time.



The coiled remote would be inside the stock first of all. An to all of you air thru folding stock naysayers, there is no reason why it would not work, it would just take a little ingenuity.

If you say it can be done, then do it.
0

#7 User is offline   DaCheat1000 

  • M1A2..... all i need to say
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 30
  • Joined: 29-March 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan
  • Brigade Name:DaCheat1000

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:50 PM

back to the main topic i would be intrested in seeing a tipp/specops DEDICATED X7 Box mag and Air thru Saw stock
0

#8 User is offline   xRusty Knifex 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 65
  • Joined: 02-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:Comrade Ogilvy

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:16 PM

Geez, you know what, I think I will do it just to put all of the rumors to rest. I'll get back to y'all (When I have some money)

This post has been edited by xRusty Knifex: 25 June 2008 - 10:17 PM

0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users