Special Ops Paintball: For Sale: Custom Multicam Blackcell Operative Vest - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

For Sale: Custom Multicam Blackcell Operative Vest All-MOLLE w/ loads of features -- $100! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:C

Post icon  Posted 30 December 2008 - 10:10 PM

SOLD! :(

I have a brand new (unused) custom-made Blackcell Operative vest in genuine Crye Precision Multicam nylon fabric. Last year Chad at Special Ops made this vest to my custom specifications for our team's Broadsword, but our player's life situation changed and he had to move away before we had a chance to bestow this fantastic tactical vest upon him! His loss is your gain...

Posted ImagePosted Image

The infamous Operative vest has all the features a hardcore in-the-thick woodsballer could want:

* Internal retention waist belt
* Removable throat guard
* Hydration-compatible compartment
* Belt keepers and shoulder-mounted Fastex-style bindings (for sling attachment)

This custom model is all MOLLE webbing front and back -- that's 6 columns by 10 rows on the left, 6 columns by 10 rows on the right, and a whopping 12 columns by 9 rows on the back. You will NOT find a vest with more MOLLE real estate than this one... Put as many pouches as you want wherever you want -- it will work on this vest!

As previously mentioned, this custom vest is in perfect unused condition. It is the standard size ("Medium") and, thanks to Chad's clever adjustment system, will fit most players who wear LG, XL, or 2X jerseys.

Includes two (2) upright double pod pouches (enough to hold four (4) 140-round pods and carry more than a full bag of paint); a second pair of pod holders (available separately) will fit on this vest in addition to the first, allowing you to cart around eight fill pods!

When I ordered it, let's just say that this vest cost A LOT of money... Now make this one-of-a-kind vest yours for $100 delivered via Priority Mail in the ConUS.

(The price is firm. No trades, please. All sales final. PayPal payment preferred, but USPS money orders sent via Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation (traceable) will also be accepted.)

E-mail me with your interest at chrisbynum@gmail.com; please put "Operative Vest" in the subject line. Thanks!

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Lil' C: 02 January 2009 - 09:47 AM

Sigs aren't actually allowed on the Special Ops Forum, so I don't have one.

#2 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 December 2008 - 05:09 PM

Only if that was a small. :P

#3 User is offline   delux247 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 01 January 2009 - 12:03 PM

PM'd you...

#4 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:47 AM

View Postdelux247, on Jan 1 2009, 11:03 AM, said:

PM'd you...
SOLD! Thanks, man. :P
Sigs aren't actually allowed on the Special Ops Forum, so I don't have one.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users