• You cannot reply to this topic

Scepter combat vest Just got mine

#1 User is offline   STONER 

• The Punisher
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:THE REAL PUNISHER

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:00 PM

I just got my Scepter Combat vest today! I'll have pictures here soon.

It's pretty cool. It has just about everything. They are custom made so you can pretty much have anything you want on it. mine is digital camo.(Jungle stalker)

Mine has 4 vertical pod holders, a vertical tank pouch,A velcro name tag (on the back)

Inside it has a camelback pouch (You have to buy your own water bag) and zipper pockets, about 6x8 in.

A shoulder radio pouch, a breast zipper pocket for tools (on top of that is a barrel plug pouch) 8 scepter grenade pouches, a large utility pocket (Big enough to fit several mags, 10 rd tubes, whatever) on top of that is a map/ mission card/ID pouch, and then a nametag (W/ Velcro) on top of that. (On the front)

It's all pretty much adjustable, and the utility pocket is an interlock pouch (It comes off and you can add
whatever you want.) The only thing I don't like is I only have 4 pods and not 5. (That's because I have a medium sized vest, and I choose vertical pods. Horizontal would have gave me 2 triple pod packs, but that's just too bulky for me)
I guess I can make up for it by carrying grenade rounds.
You know what they say about a man who packs a big gun? They don't say nothing!
SIC VIS PACEM PARABELLUM
Let em talk, cuz action is all that matters.
I'm the guy with the EGL-47! View My Special Ops Brigade Page
IPB Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users