• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Northern Utah Paintballer Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SgtMedlin 

• Cigar Choppin'
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 05 September 2009 - 05:16 PM

I am pretty new to paintball and was hoping to get back into the sport. I live in Layton, UT just south of Hill Air Force Base and am willing to travel from South Ogden to Bountiful.

I am looking for places to play or even better would be a local milsim, future milsim or scenario team. I am not a fan of speedball type paintball because of the bright colored jerseys and guns that shoot way to fast to be able to afford them or the paint. I am a previous Airman going to go back in within the next couple years so I enjoy everything military.

Just post a reply on this topic or pm me for details on me and my personal loadout.

Integrity First,
Service Before Self,
Excellence In All We Do...

#2 User is offline   esperto96 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:esperto96

Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:16 PM

View PostSgtMedlin, on Sep 5 2009, 06:16 PM, said:

I am pretty new to paintball and was hoping to get back into the sport. I live in Layton, UT just south of Hill Air Force Base and am willing to travel from South Ogden to Bountiful.

I am looking for places to play or even better would be a local milsim, future milsim or scenario team. I am not a fan of speedball type paintball because of the bright colored jerseys and guns that shoot way to fast to be able to afford them or the paint. I am a previous Airman going to go back in within the next couple years so I enjoy everything military.

Just post a reply on this topic or pm me for details on me and my personal loadout.

Myself, Disir, and PolarSparky all live just south of the base ourselves. Sometimes we play in Bountiful (Specops Retribution Field or Holbrook Canyon), Centerville (above the firebreak road), or in Layton (Murder House). This weekend Disir and I are going to the Aliens in the Rockies Scenario game. If you're going, maybe we could meet up. We're just a couple casual players (not any kind of formal team) who like having a good time with fellow players.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users