My marker, updated:
Attached Image: photo.jpg

WGP Trilogy Tactical SF
12" J&J barrel
Halo V35 hopper (painted matte black)
Added foregrip/flashlight combo
Removed ASA, attached remote line directly
CADPAT remote cover

I also bought a air thru mag, however it needs milling to get it to fit alongside the trigger frame, as well as a quick connect attachment

Comments?

This post has been edited by burntearth: 01 February 2010 - 07:00 PM

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:56 PM

i like. How do you like the grip that far forward? Does it work for you still? I miss my old VF Tactical cocker...i nearly cried when i sold her and regret it to this day. :evil:

Cadpat FTW

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3 User is offline   burntearth 

• Government Grunt and Proud of It
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:52 AM

Thanks Leg...nice to know you always have something positive to say. :D It just feels more natural to me having a foregrip like that, can't explain it really.

I did manage to get the air thru mag to fit, after I cut (snapped off?) part of the grip frame/trigger guard. Not too sure how I feel about that, but I'm going to file it down, paint it and pretend like I meant to... :evil: Was a cheap marker for the most part anyways, and I know the grip frames are pretty inexpensive too...

#4 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:24 AM

View Postburntearth, on Feb 2 2010, 03:52 AM, said:

Thanks Leg...nice to know you always have something positive to say. :D It just feels more natural to me having a foregrip like that, can't explain it really.

I did manage to get the air thru mag to fit, after I cut (snapped off?) part of the grip frame/trigger guard. Not too sure how I feel about that, but I'm going to file it down, paint it and pretend like I meant to... :evil: Was a cheap marker for the most part anyways, and I know the grip frames are pretty inexpensive too...

LOL i do my best to please. :) Just try to be honest always. ;) You are used to shooting real guns, so i can understand the liking the placement of the grip...still have never shot a real gun...so i wouldnt know...would love to though.

Techincally many fields won't allow you to play without a trigger guard, but some will allow it. If the mag acts like one, then it won't matter.

Cocker grip frames can be had for as little as $15, So don't fret if you want to replace it. Plenty of great frames out there. :D Glad you like it. Many people are not fond of cockers, especially for their first marker. :D You rock

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#5 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:35 PM

Looks cool dude!

#6 User is offline   WoodsBaller57 

• WoodsBaller57 - Smart Parts SP1
  • Pip

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:59 PM

View Postburntearth, on Feb 1 2010, 08:00 PM, said:

My marker, updated:
Attachment photo.jpg

WGP Trilogy Tactical SF
12" J&J barrel
Halo V35 hopper (painted matte black)
Added foregrip/flashlight combo
Removed ASA, attached remote line directly
CADPAT remote cover

I also bought a air thru mag, however it needs milling to get it to fit alongside the trigger frame, as well as a quick connect attachment

Comments?

That is interesting how the remote is set up so directly.
I like it.
How do you like the remote cover? Does it have a functional advantage? I have read that they keep the remote from getting tangled in brush. Is that true?
Since I am a WoodsBaller, I'd rather get closer to "One Shot - One Kill" than shooting a "Rope of Paint" and needing to refill my hopper a couple times every game. I prefer Accuracy and Stealth - OR - Going Sergeant York on the opposition with Medal of Honor BALLS. (and I'm not talking about Paint Balls.)

Smart Parts SP1 Mil-Sim Modified

#7 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:04 PM

HAHAHA I like it......bushballspaceguncombo! How does she fire?
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#8 User is offline   burntearth 

• Government Grunt and Proud of It
  • Pip

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:19 AM

Fires like butter! Goes through paint like no tomorrow, and pretty good for resisting breaks too.

As for the remote line cover, it helps a bit in the bush.

I like having stuff that not everyone has - I bought an A5 from the US, so then I'll actually have something that's easier to modify.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users