• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A-6 Sight Feeder Truly a Monster Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 January 2006 - 03:14 PM

I think it looks awesome for a broadsword. 5oz is nothing! adding that to your gun isnt going todo too much. But I think the other sight hopper is better.

#17 User is offline   Sgt CJ 

• Broadsword MSgt
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Rahvin

Posted 19 January 2006 - 04:58 PM

Just a quick note here,
I've been using the A-6 all fall/winter without incident, and there is one more pro that hasn't been mentioned yet. How many times have you pulled a pod for a refill, only to have a quarter of the paint fall to the ground after filling up? I hate waiting till I'm empty to refill, so I usually like to top off whenever I get a chance. Usually I can dump the entire pod with no problems. The last game I played I used the stock hopper, and my habit of dumping the entire pod into a half-full hopper had me wasting paint left and right. Once again, this is just something funny I noticed. Carry On!!

Sgt CJ

#18 User is offline   Paul Harvey 

• Combat Thunder
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Combat Thunder

Posted 12 February 2006 - 08:05 PM

Yes, this hopper adds some weight, and yes, the nipple on the side is easily chewed down by installing and removing it a couple of times. Not to mention the fact that, once filled, it's a bit wobbly.

The weight problem shouldn't be an issue if you're a sabre/broadswordsman. You should be used to carrying alot of air and ammo.

The slight movement and nipple problem are easily cured through tape. I used black duct tape and black electrical tape and now the Hopper moves as one with the gun, rather than being a bit wobbly. It's now extremely sturdy.

It's never been a problem for me as far as being more of a target. What it has done for me is to give me the chance to continue firing when my enemy runs out of ammo. Additionally, it sits higher allowing the use of a red dot sight w/o an offset.

I haven't had a problem with it breaking and I've put it through some serious abuse.

I lay down alot of suppression fire so it's been one of the best upgrades that I've made. If you play dagger, don't get this hopper. If you play broadsword/sabre - GET this hopper.

This post has been edited by Paul Harvey: 12 February 2006 - 08:07 PM

COMBAT THUNDER
TEAM DELTA FORCE

My Forum Brigade Page

Current Setup:

Tippmann A-5
Tippmann E-Grip
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Spec Ops A5A2 Stock
Spec Ops A5A2 Grip
APP Monster Loader

#19 User is offline   ssbcboz 

• Broken Arrow
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ssbcboz

Posted 25 February 2006 - 08:40 PM

I personally love this A-5 hopper. When I get into a firefight, most people expect me to stop shooting after 200 rounds and get confused for a few secounds when i continue shooting at then.
hey, how u doinnnnn? <a href="http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/member_view.asp?id=15290" target="_blank">brigade page</a> Broken Arrow past member

#20 User is offline   carnivorous panda 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 25 February 2006 - 10:56 PM

yo, that thing CAN hold about 430 rounds ( some people say it can hold 380rnds. then put it on top of a tac cap, my uncle did that with an R5and a tac cap so i know it's possible)

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users