Special Ops Paintball: BT TM 7 TM-7 w/ double trigger and upgraded bolt FOR SALE - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BT TM 7 TM-7 w/ double trigger and upgraded bolt FOR SALE Selling on ebay Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Geos 

• Great Lakes Rangers
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Geos

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:05 AM

I am selling a tm7 on ebay. Before people start telling me I can't list it on here, I do not see in the rules where it says I can't and I have done so in the past.
Now that that is out of the way.

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/...=STRK:MESELX:IT

Posted Image

I am selling a BT TM 7 that I got in a trade. It is in very good condition. I do not see any scratches on it. I was told it onlt had a less than a case thru it. I aired it up and it ripped. It is a nice gun, I would keep it if I didn't need the money. This gun goes for over $375 new from many retailers. This is your chance to get one for much less. This is a great Milsim looking marker with speedball gun power inside

This marker already has a double trigger and the upgraded bolt (see picture) in it. They are upgrades that would cost over $50 to buy. So new this marker would cost over $425.(+tax)

What you see in the picture is what you get. It did not come this a parts kit or anything else. The box is in good condition and makes a great case. If you have questions,ask before you bid.

You kind find out more about the marker at www.empirepaintball.com

here is some info from the website:

Product Information:
The TM-7™ utilizes Mini™ Technology to inflict maximum force from a marker of minimal size. Don't be fooled by the size of the TM-7's exterior; it can hang with the big boys. Once you hold one and pull the trigger, you won't want to put it down. Its lightweight, yet durable construction is perfect for close quarters or long-range combat. This is the marker that just may have people rethink the way they looked at Mil-Sim paintball markers.

Features:
  • Mini™ Technology Inside
  • Unique, Patented Functionality
  • Shift-On-The-Fly, 4-Position Mode Switch
  • Multiple, Extensive Firing Modes Including Semi/Burst/Full-Auto
  • Multiple Picatinny Rails Allow For Extra Accessories
  • Adjustable, Multi-Position Stock
  • Collapsible/Adjustable Front Grip
  • Low Pressure Operation
  • No External Hoses; Internal Airline Operation
  • Additional Modes: NPPL / PSP / NXL / Millennium
  • Universal AC Barrel Threads
  • Upgradable to a Double Trigger System
This marker is being sold AS IS. I have fired the marker and it works. It may need a new battery

If you are bidding on it and WIN, I will upgrade to priorty shipping for free. Just let me know in the notes that you are on this forum and your forum name.

This post has been edited by Geos: 09 December 2010 - 09:11 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users