Special Ops Paintball: Games put on by the Urban Guard/Team Fireproof - Special Ops Paintball

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Games put on by the Urban Guard/Team Fireproof Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:48 PM

Any news as to the cool stuff that the Urban Guard will be doing at Sic-Fi Wars. What about number of people preregistered for the even.

#32 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:35 AM

I have heard that there are some pre-registrations at the field. I know that at least 8 members of FireProof will be there. The rumors I am hearing say that it should be a nice crowd. Thanks to all you dedicated players that are planning on making the trip to support an Urban Guard event! Thanks!

As far as anything cool we are working on; here is something I have given many hours of my life to making...

Anybody here watch StarGate SG-1?

Attached File  DHD_17.JPG (180.27K)
Number of downloads: 6

This post has been edited by Shadowjackal: 25 May 2009 - 06:36 AM

Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#33 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:35 AM

Shadowjackal
Thats just awesome you made a dilaist, I watched all the seasons of Star Gate, dude nice prop. Hope there is more stuff like this for the game. Frodo and I plan on making it up for the game. I'm not sure about team Invictus, I think that Shadehillslayer has some kind of tournament.

Well if you guys need a hand just let me know.

Tim

#34 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:32 AM

Hello all! The Urban Guard is trying to get a group together to go to a new paintball field in Utica, Ohio, on November 21. We would want to be at the field by 11:30. This field is pure woodsball with some bunkers and a bunch of woods. Their website is www.cfcpaintballarmory.com You can bring your own paint and pay a field fee of $10.00. Their paint costs are $15.00 per 500, field paint. We need a certain amount of folks for the field to open this late in the season for us. So, if you are interested please post and let me know by this Thursday. None of the Urban Guard has been to this field, so I can not vouch for how it is. We think it will be worth a try. I will try to answer any questions you folks have.

This post has been edited by Shadowjackal: 16 November 2009 - 01:50 PM

Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

#35 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:47 PM

I'm interested. What day are you looking at?
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#36 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:48 PM

Wow! That was intelligent of me... We are looking at this Saturday, November 21st. Once again, short notice, life is a little crazy right now for most of us, so advance planning is not our strong suit :P Nothing fancy, just woodsball. Maybe a couple easy scenarios thrown in if we have enough folks...

#37 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:50 AM

I'm a strong maybe, I would need air, and a need to buy balls.

#38 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:38 PM

sorry i cant make it jack, ive got a date with the speedball field that day.
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#39 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:51 PM

View Postshalehillslayer, on Nov 17 2009, 01:38 PM, said:

sorry i cant make it jack, ive got a date with the speedball field that day.

That made me tear up a little...

I won't be able to make it on the 21st. However, it won't be because of speedball - I'll be out of town.
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#40 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:59 AM

sorry pump sniper, i had that game planned for the paintball club, ill come play woodsball again soon, i promise
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#41 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:33 PM

I have received word that we are going to have around 10 to 12 people, so we have met our minimum! We welcome anyone who would like to come out and join us for a day of play! Last big gasp of the season. I have a new Mag and a new vest I want to try out! Hope to see you there!

#42 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:39 PM

Hey just found out I can't go, I had some unexpected fund shortage. Alas this causes me not to be able to play, and I was really looking forward to getting out too. I only played once this fall, it's killing me I go from playing all the time to hardly playing at all. What to do what to do.

Tim

#43 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:41 PM

Hey, Scoob, what do you need to be able to play? If it is paintballs or air we may be able to help you out... You could go cheap and use my Phantom. I have all you need to play with it all day... Seriously, let me know what I can do.

#44 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2009 - 02:58 PM

Shadowjackal

Sent you an email, check it out when you get a chance

#45 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:50 AM

I think we may have found another field to put on some scenario games. CFC Paintball Armory near Utica, Ohio. the field is all woods with natural log bunkers. It is very similar to Luke's field, just a little more ground cover and flatter. What makes this field good are the folks who run it. Very good folks. There were ten of us playing on Saturday and it was a very laid back, friendly, fun day of paintball and comradery. We will (the Urban Guard) be going back sometime soon.

On another note my Mag #2 worked very well; I played with it all day with no issues and no ball breaks. My new Forge Vest was also very nice!

This post has been edited by Shadowjackal: 23 November 2009 - 10:07 AM

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users