Giant Paintball Parks Presents:
A Bandit Splat Production of
Story by Mic Chow
November 12-13, 2011
1800 Wildcat Canyon Rd.
Lakeside, Ca 92040
Pablo Escobar, the crowned king of cocaine, was at the height of his power in 1987. It was estimated that he has a personal fortune of $25 billion before his death in 1993. He manufactured, distributed and sold cocaine from labs hidden all over the Colombian jungles. President Reagan declared the War on Drugs here in the United States and publicly pushed anti-drug campaigns. What has never been known to the public is the military campaign by the United States military against Escobar and his cartel. Come join in the epic battle between Escobar and his trained mercenaries verses a covert elite team of trained military operatives.
Players coming to play will immediately be immersed in the scenario.
Due to the nature of this event, there will be a maximum player limit.
There will be no one day play. Players must participate in both days!
$65 for the weekend only.
Includes: entry, air, camping and dinner on Saturday night.
This is a Bring Your Own Paint event, with paint available at the field.
There will be no overnight camping on Friday night.
Saturday - November 12
0700hrs - Check-In Begins
0800hrs - Chrono station open
0900hrs - Morning Briefing
1200hrs - Begin Day 1 Operations
1800hrs - End Day 1 Operations/Dinner Time
2030hrs - Chrono opens for night operations
2100hrs - Begin Night Operations
2300hrs - End Night Operations
Sunday - November 13
0900hrs - Begin Day 2 Operations
1200hrs - “Cease Fire” lunch
1300hrs - Operations resume
1400hrs - End Day 2 Operations
1430hrs - Final Battle
Raffle giveaways and awards ceremony immediately after the final battle.
Each side will consist of the following:
1 - General
1 - XO
5 - Captains (Squad Leaders)
45 - Infantry
5 - Heavy Gunners
* There will be 5 squads per side.
* Each squad will consist of 10 players and one Captain (Squad Leader)
* Each heavy gunner can use any marker and has no limitation on the amount of paint they can carry on the field.
* The remaining players can carry a max of 50 rounds in their hoppers and carry no more that 200 paintballs on the field.
* MagFed players are allowed 10 mags maximum (200 rounds)
* Each player will be actively checked for the correct limit on paint before entering the field.
* Teams of up to 11 can request a squad placement (10 players and 1 squad captain)
* Players that are not on a team or do not request a side or squad, will be placed in a squad until that squad fills up.
Go to Guerrilla Warfare to register today!
This post has been edited by Gadget Soldier: 14 October 2011 - 06:44 AM