Special Ops Paintball: Battle of Bastogne 1/16/2010 @ SplatBrothers Virginia - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battle of Bastogne 1/16/2010 @ SplatBrothers Virginia 8 Hr Scenario Game Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SHOAL 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SHOAL

Posted 30 December 2009 - 06:18 PM

Posted Image

Click here for the 2010 R.A.W. Series Information.
http://splatbrothers.com/raw.htm

December 22nd 1944

To the U. S. A. Commander of the encircled town of Bastogne.

"The fortune of war is changing.

There is only one possibility to save the encircled U. S. A. Troops from total annihilation: that is the honorable surrender of the encircled town."

The German Commander

22 December 1944

To the German Commander:

"NUTS!"

The American Commander

From: General Anthony Clement McAuliffe Commander 28th Infantry

Date Dec. 23 1944
A Call to Arms,
I sit here in my humble command post in the Kessler family farm here near the town of Bastogne Belgium. The town is encircled and my troops are stretched to the point of breaking. We sit on the hub of several important roads in these mountains and I fear if they fall into German hands the Bulge offensive will be over before it really begins. We have already been given an opportunity to surrender, of which I gave a reply that the German commander was not very pleased with and probably a bit confused by. We are awaiting Patton's armored division to arrive but I fear it may be to late . So I send out this call to arms to all soldiers with the heart to stand agaist tyranny and the awful German occupation of this beautiful town. Please I beg your assistance in fighting off this foe until my reinforcements can arrive. If our call is not answered than I fear all is lost.

Anthony Clement McAuliffe
Commander 28th Infantry

Oh and one more thing Join my side and have more fun than the other side ;D ;D
SickBoy A&B MeatShield
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time."

Far an taine 'n abhainn, 's ann as mo a fuaim
http://team-aandb.com/

#2 User is offline   Wallace 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wallace

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:51 PM

Lüttwitz's troops had surrounded the US forces commanded by US General Anthony McAuliffe. Lüttwick's demand for the US troops to surrender was the following:

To the U.S.A. Commander of the encircled town of Bastogne.

The fortune of war is changing. This time the U.S.A. forces in and near Bastogne have been encircled by strong German armored units. More German armored units have crossed the river Our near Ortheuville, have taken Marche and reached St. Hubert by passing through Hompre-Sibret-Tillet. Libramont is in German hands.

There is only one possibility to save the encircled U.S.A. troops from total annihilation: that is the honorable surrender of the encircled town. In order to think it over a term of two hours will be granted beginning with the presentation of this note.

If this proposal should be rejected one German Artillery Corps and six heavy A. A. Battalions are ready to annihilate the U.S.A. troops in and near Bastogne. The order for firing will be given immediately after this two hours term.

All the serious civilian losses caused by this artillery fire would not correspond with the well-known American humanity.

The German Commander,
Heinrich Freiherr von Lüttwitz

P.S. No, you should join me. We'll have more fun PLUS naturally Germans have more beer.

Give the order and I'll take them all.

#3 User is offline   SHOAL 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SHOAL

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:53 AM

The R.A.W. Series Battle of Bastogne will feature lower paintball case prices.

Battle Grade™ at $49 per 2000 round case. $45 for cases of 10 or more. (At this time, we are expecting Stingers™ for Battle Grade™)

Commando Grade™ at $59 per 2000 round case. (At this time, we are expecting Formula 13™ for Commando Grade™)

No other discounts will apply.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time."

Far an taine 'n abhainn, 's ann as mo a fuaim
http://team-aandb.com/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users