Special Ops Paintball: Wierd Dreams - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wierd Dreams You've all had them... Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Monkey with a gun 

• i crashed my shkooter and hurt my shpleen!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:i am yo fatha

Posted 09 August 2006 - 10:39 AM

i use to have very strange dreams, that caused me to sleep walk. while i was sleap walking i would look behind all the doors asking my mom, "do they let you sleep?" and i can never remember the dreams either... except for little things, i would tell you about them but the are impossible to describe. and whenever i see a certain shape after i have the dreams, it makes me start freking out.

i had just had sergury and couldn't walk because it hurt so bad. that night i had one of those dreams, and started sleep walking and screaming from the pain.

This post has been edited by Monkey with a gun: 09 August 2006 - 10:40 AM

IPB Image

#17 User is offline   PhunkyMunky 

• Git'er Done!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gotta change this

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:04 AM

Interestingly, this sort of thing effects my paintball play. When I hear the balls passing by, I begin to think about things that should've been left in Iraq.

#18 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:08 AM

This may possibly be the most random thing you will ever hear....or read. But that's what it's like in my head.
I have this dream often, and thus remember it well.

Ok...I just realized that no matter how hard I try to explain this dream, no one would understand half the crap I'm talking about, so I'll give you a summary.

Technocolor Dreamworld, Go to school, Everyone's a Picasso, Zombies (not picasso), various hybrids of animals chase people down the street, some sex, massive zombie killing, my party (which changes members everytime, consists of 7 to 42 people of all types. Commonly Samuel L. Jackson, Billy Connolly, and a couple friends are members) gains superpowers, more sex, even more zombie killing, followed by really kinky stuff.

And just to let you know, I have talked to Psychologists and Shrinks about this stuff...I scared half of them with what I talk about. ;) One even suggested I be commited to an insane asylum because he was afraid I was going to kill people...
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#19 User is offline   .:scorpion:. 2.0 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:{scorpion}

Posted 09 August 2006 - 12:02 PM

^COOL!!!!

J/k

My dream's, are had to explain, their either very unworldy or just plain like on time I have a dream that I was walking throught the woods and found I swab, and I was like "sweet." 'cause I needed one. and then I awoke and was like poopy shizzle, because I really need a swab bad.
The PBForum

PBNation

Need Speedball help or gun help? Pm me.

#20 User is offline   Sol Nemesis 

• Paintball Fanatic
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gimpy From Bad Karma

Posted 09 August 2006 - 12:03 PM

Okay, that's two people with Samuel L. Jackson in their dreams. What's going on here? I'm thinking he's part of some alternate dream world control thing.
XO - Bad Karma Paintball Team

#21 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 09 August 2006 - 12:04 PM

View Post.:scorpion:. 2.0, on Aug 9 2006, 12:02 PM, said:

^COOL!!!!

J/k

My dream's, are had to explain, their either very unworldy or just plain like on time I have a dream that I was walking throught the woods and found I swab, and I was like "sweet." 'cause I needed one. and then I awoke and was like poopy shizzle, because I really need a swab bad.

OH! I bloody hate those!
I had one last night about something insane...I think it was like, all the Next Gen consoles, 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound system, and a 64" Plasma TV. Then I woke up and was like 'F!'.
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#22 User is offline   Super Saber 

• May the Schwartz be with you!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Tater

Posted 09 August 2006 - 12:10 PM

well in some of my dreams I'm the hero, or ment to be the hero, but some thing gos worng, and some esle is the hero, I end up being made fun of, or get hurt and left there to die, stuff like that. But it mostly butterflys, lolly pops and gum drops.

#23 User is offline   HYPER14 

• I'm stuck at 367 posts...
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:HYPER14

Posted 09 August 2006 - 12:15 PM

I was at an amusement park with my friend and the ground split in half.

then everyone on both sides got guns and we started killing eachother.

yeah...

#24 User is offline   Ratifyer 

• Ratified Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ratifyer

Posted 09 August 2006 - 02:38 PM

A few times I've dreamnt that I was walking through a coal mine being mined by children. Then I walk into a room and see that the late 90's cast of Nickelodeon's "All That" (When Keenan and Kel were still members) is sitting down. Then I join them and we start to talk, all while watching children work a coal mine...

View PostPirate, on Aug 9 2006, 12:04 PM, said:

View Post.:scorpion:. 2.0, on Aug 9 2006, 12:02 PM, said:

^COOL!!!!

J/k

OH! I bloody hate those!
I had one last night about something insane...I think it was like, all the Next Gen consoles, 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound system, and a 64" Plasma TV. Then I woke up and was like 'F!'.

Word, sometimes I get dreams similar to that. Where I have something I really want, and I'm having a blast, then I wake up and I'm like WTF?! I need that DOO DOO!
IPB Image
MY FEEDBACK
Sig too large, strike 2. <--- i want to see them get me now

#25 User is offline   EPIC_Fox 

• filth.fm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EPIC_Fox

Posted 09 August 2006 - 02:57 PM

I dont remember the dream but when i was young my mom caught me sleep walking...i was walking up and down our hall right in front of the stairwell....singing the ABC's at the top of my lungs.
Boss Paintball

#26 User is offline   ClumsyNinja 

• Eschew Obfuscation
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Grimace

Posted 09 August 2006 - 03:06 PM

View PostPhunkyMunky, on Aug 9 2006, 12:04 PM, said:

Interestingly, this sort of thing effects my paintball play. When I hear the balls passing by, I begin to think about things that should've been left in Iraq.

^^^ My cousin was an interrogator and he still has some lingering things too. He HATES driving under bridges.

Anyway, on topic.

My sister had a dream where a bunch of Ewoks were invading our house, and she was running around trying to alert everybody, but we didn't didn't pay any attention to her. Then it turns out they just wanted to help clean the house up.

My brother had a dream that a giant hot dog in a bun was chasing him around the outside of my parents' house. It was just kinda hopping after him. Then it cut to Capt. Piccard sitting in his chair on the Enterprise, and some mustard squirts onto his uniform from off camera.

I've had several flying dreams, dreams where my teeth dissolve and ooze out of my mouth. I had a Rambo dream, once. My cousin and I were near my parents house. There used to be an undeveloped block there that was nothing but dirt and trees. In my dream, it was just one square block of jungle. It was all paved asphalt and everything until you got to the end of the road, and then there was just a line where it suddenly became thick dense jungle. My cousin and i were wearing Army fatigues, complete with boonie hats and face camo. We were both carrying M16's with the M203 launcher attached. For some reason we had to make it from one side of the jungle block to the other. There was lots of swinging on vines to cross ravines, and lots of covering fire, altho there was never any kind of threat. We completed our task and that was the end of the dream.

And I once had a very nice dream involving Kathy Ireland. ;)
"Hi, I'm not the local nut, but ClumsyNinja is..."--Styro

CONFESSIONS OF AN ARMCHAIR NINJA..NOWUPDATED!!

#27 User is offline   Fighter24 

• Fighter-A soldier, an unyeilding or determined person
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fighter24

Posted 09 August 2006 - 03:23 PM

Well I had one the other night that was pretty wierd and I only remember the middle of it...

I was in a field with walls on each side and a trench on the back of the field. Three paintballers(more specificly speedballers) were running to attack us and I had two 3 man teams. One team was some jackels from Halo 2 and I sent them up the tight side of the field to flank and the other squad was the squad from GRAW.

I sent them to the trrench I followed them until I was almost longballed and hit the dirt just outside the trench. When I looked up my team was eliminated and the other team right where they were before. I put my head down as the fired and tryed to crawl away but was shot in the top of the head dozens of times.

I just kept my head down but was continually shot until the guy slid right up next to me and broke a paintball in my face and he says...dude your out. I was about ready to say some really bad things and hurt the kid but then I woke up.
"I'll lead you to glory or I'll lead you to hell, but I'll be the first one there."-General George Armstrong Custer
IPB Image

Favre4ever

#28 User is offline   Roma 

• My Pumas
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Roma

Posted 09 August 2006 - 03:50 PM

I can't remember any wierd dreams, but my friend has some wierd ones. One is me, my friend, and another friend did a drive by in a kawasaki mule at a cheerleaders house. My friend shot a mirror, the bullet bounced off and killed the cheerleader's sister and then I shot her mom. They kind of look at me for a while and then everybody, including the cheerleader, laughs.

Another is that he and I, along with some other people were in a mariachi band.

This post has been edited by Roma: 09 August 2006 - 03:51 PM

#29 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:14 PM

uhhh dream topic i get to tell my really phyco freakie really long dream!!!:D :P

ok well first i woke up and i was out in the open and i was in an tactical vest with my ma5b assualt rifle(halo assualt rifle) then a phantom drop ship is over head and i was just about to shoot when my com channnel opens up and says "dylan its us!dont fire.we need an lz quick."so i start walking and i go over a hill and i see an army of elites.well after 5 minutes of fighting and dead alien bodies i walk to the other hill where a covenant platform was over a cliff.i tell the drop ship that this was the new lz.so they land but for some reason it was to heavy for the platform and we go tumbling down.the phantom flew away before we crashed but i couldnt fly.i get out of the ruble and i noticed hey my ma5b is gone so i look around and i find this star wars commando blaster so i pick it up and say "this will do for now."so i keep walking and i see tons of droids,sbds,magana guards,and geonotions coming at me. i start unloading and after a minute i say screw this and run away.well i found another lz(sucerly on the ground) and they picked me up.well i go in and find out that everyone i know is in there.so we start flying and over the com channel i hear "we see some building up ahead were gona land and use it as shelter,teams alpha and bravo get reading for house clearing"so i suit up and get a new ma5b rifle and i got with my squad.we drop out and got instructins."alpha team will clear the house,bravo you guys go and create a perimiter"so they go in the house and we go through the perimeter makeing sure there were no more suprises.then we here on the comm"what the heck is that?""i dont know but shoot it""whered it go?""uhhhh!"*gun shots*"we need to find a way out hurry""man down man down!"then it stoped.we found this little closed in porch and we get close and we see to kids in side and they yell"dont come in theyll kill us!'' and stuff like that.i go in.out of no where a board in the floor pops up and and owl that looked like the o rly owl but was red and yellow and had an eye missing came out and grabed the girl and flew off.then rats come out of the wall and tryed to get the boy but i jummed in and grabbed him but then the rats covered me.then my teammate shot me and i wasnt hurt at all but all the rats died.the we hear gun shots comming from inside the house so i open up the door and a guy from alpha squad fell on me.i closed the door quick and he said"weve got to get out of here now i swear to good this place is huanted!"then the half the room disapears and turns into a pond with sharks and one jumps up and eats the boy.i see a bed in the room and we got behind it and i touched it and red stuff came out.the alpha squad guy yelled"see!its blood!!!!"so i smell it and i said no its not its poisin barries.so i take the mattress and threw it into the pond and the sharks ate it and died and the room reappered.soo we walk out and saw these 4 frankenstein guys.we almost shoot and i yell"hold your fire!"they looked dead so we go up to them and they wake up and grab us so we start hand to hand fighting.i hit the guy in the stomach and he luaghed so i grabbed my freind and told him to do the same and he luaghed.then guys come off the drop ship as back up and the monsters turn into butlers and 4 dressing rooms appear and so does a pool and some couches.so were like wtf? while everyone else said it was safe and come out of the drop ship.so they do and it was like a party.then some one went into the dressing rooms to change to go swimming.well then i saw the butler go into the same one.i go over there and pull the tent down and there was the franken stein monster eating the person so i grab my pistol and shot it in the head.well after that i went and sat down and the girl i like came over and sat down and got me pizza and talked to me all night.well thats not the end.later i went to the dropship to reload and resupplie.i comeback and me and the guy from alpha squad was with me and we saw people swimming in the pool.so we go yelling "get out of the pool!!!!"we got there and got some people out but then the water turned black and people fell under and dissapered.there was one person left in that pool and it was the girl i liked and i grabbed her arm but the tentacles came up and grabed her and she was wet so i couldnt hold on and she went under so i jumped in but then the water turned normal and it disapered.i was really torked.so i get out and an old man came up to me and said "do you want her back" and i said "hell ya" so he cut my wrist and put some weird pacth on it and thewater turned black again.so i jumep in and kill the thing with my knife and then the water turned normal but the girl didnt come back.i talked to te old guy and he said "you have to liberate this whole mansion"
1 year later
i went up to the old man and he said "theres one left,but ill handle this"so he cuts his eyes out(ewww)and puts the pacthes on.he goes up a tree into the tree house.a giant light and a loud boom and a body came tombling out.it was the old mans.that reallly torked me off so i cut my arm and put my pacth on and climed up in full battle armor.i get up and the tree house looked like some evil mansion with skulls evreywhere and giant red fire bursting out of the ground and evil organ music was playing.(think phantom of opera).then a giant devil/demon type thing comes at me and says"insignifacant creature!you plan to kill me!your soul will soon belong to me!!!"i look him straight in the eye and raise my assualt rifle at his head with one hand and said"oh please" and i shot.then i giant bang and white light filling everything.
then i woke up.

ps if theres tons of spelling error pleas excuse it.that was alot to write

This post has been edited by raptorbite: 09 August 2006 - 04:37 PM

I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#30 User is offline   ClumsyNinja 

• Eschew Obfuscation
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Grimace

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:28 PM

View Postraptorbite, on Aug 9 2006, 05:14 PM, said:

uhhh dream topic i get to tell my really phyco freakie really long dream!!!:) ;)

[reaaaaaally long dream]

ps if theres tons of spelling error pleas excuse it.that was alot to write

What the HELL have you been smoking, eh?
"Hi, I'm not the local nut, but ClumsyNinja is..."--Styro

CONFESSIONS OF AN ARMCHAIR NINJA..NOWUPDATED!!

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users