Special Ops Paintball: In case any of you cared or wondered why I fell off the earth - Special Ops Paintball

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

In case any of you cared or wondered why I fell off the earth read up yo Rate Topic: -----

#121 Guest_TippySnipa_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:30 PM

View PostMurderDeathKill, on Jun 7 2008, 08:27 PM, said:

edit: whoops, didn't see you clarify your previous post. I take it back. You're right about the guys who've been here for a month or so and are just jumping on for the fun of it.

:happy:

#122 User is offline   Wraith Eagle 

• OMG 2 squares!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Wraith Eagle

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:40 PM

Let me try and put this in perspective for those of you still in a nay-saying mood: Dave used part of his basement for storing his equipment, if memory serves (and my estimation based on that isnt totally wrong), that's about a 15 by 15 foot space (space actually used to hold this stuff and again this is based on memory by someone who sucks at estimation so I'm calling instant BS as anyone who quotes this part of this post for nay-saying) filled with paintball and airsoft stuff, not to mention the fact that across one side of this space was a rack with about 5 or 6 shelves with even more paintball and airsoft stuff stacked up. Upon my arrival to retrieve the surviving stuff, pretty much all of it save for one gun, one mask, one pod pack some 12 grams and a case of paint (again if memory serves, i honestly dont remember everything but if im missing anything it wasnt much else) was destroyed. The means of this destruction did in fact include hacksaw damage, hammer damage, and possibly blowtorch damage (granted i was partially blinded by the tears after seeing so much destruction). The stuff show in the pictures was a small percentage of what was actually destroyed, and is it so unreasonable to say that the small percentage he kept because it wasn't so badly damaged wouldn't be badly damaged (although still damaged beyond use)? Now whats really, really, really TINKLEing me off here, is that rather than taking this post the way it was intended, to inform the masses of Spec-Ops, who are aware of Capone in some capacity, why it was he had suddenly appeared to drop off the map, you took this post and saw it as either a pity post, or a complete and utter fabrication. You even had the gall to state that Dave was a liar and then ask for pics like some kid propositioning a girl on MSN. Not only that but by calling him a liar you called me a liar, and I will not stand for things like that, so all of you people can really just go straight to hell (but first I hope someone destroys all your paintball stuff and makes you go through the same thing). A pity post would have gone as follows: "omg (insert culprit here) totally wrecked all my poo and lit my cars on fire now I'm, like, never gonna play paintball and I'm gonna go buy fallout boy and bullet for my vallentine albums, because im just so darn sad right now about my poo getting hammered and hacksawed and blowtorched T.T T.T T.T...". An utter fabrication would have gone: "LOL so last night some ninjas came and attacked my house with like panzers and poo and i had to fight them with my swords but they used knockout gas on me lolololololol then i woke up and they had ninja'd my poo!!! i was like omg my poo is ninja'd!!!!!!111one"

Edit: wow, ninja'd my poo? i love the spec-ops filters im gonna save that one.

This post has been edited by Wraith Eagle: 07 June 2008 - 08:43 PM

Thanks, Donate to the "get Wraith an X-7" fund
Tom 'Wraith' Warner Anyone who wishes to donate please inquire
Capone Liberation Front at kiteharker@hotmail.com all donations
get a free hug from Wraith :P

#123 User is offline   StealingYerMail 

• always throwin bass
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:StealingYerMail

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:41 PM

View PostCapone5, on Jun 7 2008, 10:54 PM, said:

Yeah because I kept everything that was destroyed you know I can find a hundred uses f
or a side tubed PG that was smashed completely, I could find even 100 more uses for the brass eagle stingray 1 that was melted.

Assuming that's sarcasm, you're saying that you're showing us the pictures of the DAMAGE before.

Yet now, judging by this post, you're saying you didn't keep anything that was destroyed, which sort of implies that the picture was of what's still intact.

So... yeah.
Maggot #53
MacDev 06 Cyborg, AGD Tac-One
Death before Smart Parts Feedback

#124 Guest_TippySnipa_*

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:45 PM

Its only a matter of time before this gets closed due to flaming..

#125 User is offline   Wraith Eagle 

• OMG 2 squares!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:45 PM

View PostStealingYerMail, on Jun 7 2008, 11:41 PM, said:

View PostCapone5, on Jun 7 2008, 10:54 PM, said:

Yeah because I kept everything that was destroyed you know I can find a hundred uses f
or a side tubed PG that was smashed completely, I could find even 100 more uses for the brass eagle stingray 1 that was melted.

Assuming that's sarcasm, you're saying that you're showing us the pictures of the DAMAGE before.

Yet now, judging by this post, you're saying you didn't keep anything that was destroyed, which sort of implies that the picture was of what's still intact.

So... yeah.

actually hes saying he kept anything he could salvage parts from, meaning the least damaged stuff. Everything else was too far gone to use for anything. The picture is of the damaged stuff he kept.

#126 User is offline   StealingYerMail 

• always throwin bass
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:47 PM

But no one can see any damage besides the bent barrel, and I see a bent inner barrel. But that would mean someone came in, disassembled his gun, took out the inner barrel, bent it, then tossed everything to the side.
Maggot #53

#127 User is offline   Wraith Eagle 

• OMG 2 squares!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:53 PM

Posted Image

Anyone mind telling me what gender this creature is? or perhaps if they can detect any birthmarks or even tell me where it is? really? you can't? try zooming in.... what? the quality gets worse when you zoom in? You're telling me that while impossible to see these features at this distance it gets even hard zooming in on a digital image? Why I would never have thought of that.

#128 Guest_TippySnipa_*

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:58 PM

I must admit, Wraith does make a rather good point on this one.

#129 User is offline   StealingYerMail 

• always throwin bass
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:00 PM

However, that picture is also insanely distorted. Capone's aren't.
Maggot #53

#130 User is offline   Wraith Eagle 

• OMG 2 squares!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:05 PM

That's because Wraith has feasted on the blood of Chuck Norris. Of course Chuck Norris only bleeds once every 10 years, as a sacred rite, and I stole some :P

View PostStealingYerMail, on Jun 8 2008, 12:00 AM, said:

However, that picture is also insanely distorted. Capone's aren't.

my point is that its very difficult to see anything of detail from a digital camera. You said yourself that you can't see the damage, yet I can't even make out any of the writing on them (as in logos and such), the damage exists but in those pictures its hard to see. Pictures are unreliable if you saw the stuff in real life you'd see the damage.

#131 User is offline   Octavious 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:11 PM

The replies have forced me to come back into this thread...

I laughed when capone posted. Literally.

Anyone can post pictures of cars. Hell, I can post pictures for like 30 plus cars parked at my house if anyone wants.

I'm a senior member and I call shens..This thread is just too good. I think its rather safe to say, no one on this forum (besides a select few) really care about you Capone, or your fantasy lifestyle. The only reason, the majority of us posted here (Especially Senior Members) is because its gets rather old, to see another piece of fiction come up on the forums to cry out for attention. When really, you're just a kid, who has nothing better to do, than to try to make himself sound important on an Internet Forum, because more than likely, your home life is lacking.

This thread, actually made me feel sorry.. For the forum, that once again, we've been ever so unlucky to witness another one of "Capones Epic Adventures", that cries out once again for attention.

You've been caught in mulitple lies.. really, just stop..

-Oct

This post has been edited by Octavious: 07 June 2008 - 09:12 PM

#132 Guest_TippySnipa_*

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:14 PM

View PostOctavious, on Jun 7 2008, 09:11 PM, said:

I'm a senior member

-Oct

Im guessing in age becaus it is definately not in post count.

#133 User is offline   Wraith Eagle 

• OMG 2 squares!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:16 PM

View PostTippySnipa, on Jun 8 2008, 12:14 AM, said:

View PostOctavious, on Jun 7 2008, 09:11 PM, said:

I'm a senior member

-Oct

Im guessing in age becaus it is definately not in post count.

Pwnt?

#134 User is offline   StealingYerMail 

• always throwin bass
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:20 PM

Look at his join date. He's been here a while. He's not owned at all.

Also, the reason I don't believe this is just from reading other posts Capone has made. I never really said anything until now, but it's just kind of tempting. At any rate, if the damage was as bad as it's made out to be, then we'd probably see it, especially because I can see the markings above the selector switch on the MP5 and some text on the hopper.

You can say they weren't damage or whatever, or "lightly" damaged, but how do you lightly damage something with a blowtorch or whatever?

This post has been edited by StealingYerMail: 07 June 2008 - 09:20 PM

Maggot #53

#135 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

• It's a Pirate's life for me!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Painkiller Jane

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:21 PM

regardless of weather it is true are not it is a freaking pity party... and pity parties dont always start with OMG! blah...

and ummm dude has a crap ton of money he can afford a high end digital cam...some how i cant see capone not having something high end if this lil story of his is true (and im still calling shens) and YES you can see detail with digital... so yeah...

pkj
PBP Pirate Ninja Alliance AGWS!
PKJ + Legato = WAFFLES!!!!!!

[I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM] according to Spec Ops Forum

Share this topic:

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users